CHAPTER 24.

BECKY POV.

Betty was completely settled in. She had arranged all her stuffs in my room. I didn't mind sharing a room with her since it has been so long we shared one.

We shared a room while growing up. That was before I got my job and moved out.

So how long are you staying? I asked.

Hmm. Don't really know, let me say 2 weeks. Or more than. As the spirit leads..... She said switching the channels.

OK....

Wow you are really living in comfort. Are u sure there's nothing going on between the both of you...... She asked coyly.

Absolutely nothing. How about Mike.... I asked trying to change the subject.

I didn't tell her our near sex months back. I still remember it vividly like it happened yesterday. But I had decided to ignore it. Especially since we had promised not to bring it up ever again.

Oh.. Mike and I broke up.... She said sadly.

Why... I thought u were madly in love with him..... I asked perplexed.

Yeah... But the thing is he can't get it on.... She said blushing.

U mean he doesn't get turned on by you...... I asked smirking.

He's a total fool. I had finally decided to give up my virginity to him after 2 years of dating. But he can't get it up. I should have noticed all this time but I was so blinded by love. .....she said crying.

Am sorry honey. But why can't he perform.....i asked because my sister was beautiful and sexy, so what went wrong....

He's gay..... She said laughing.

What......... I shouted getting up.

Please calm down...... She said trying to calm me.

I need that jerks number.....

It fine. I already dumped him.... She said smiling at me.

Are u sure you are OK........ I asked worriedly.

Yes am fine. Am only happy I didnt give my virginity to him....

Tank goodness. Don't worry honey, a nice guy will come your way. Someone who will love you and who you will feel free giving your virginity to.....

Thanks big sis.......she said hugging me.

Welcome.... I hugged her back.

Wat about you? Are u still a virgin and don't tell me you still are.. Cause if u are we need to work on that.....

I just laughed shyly......

WTF Bec.