CHAPTER 26.

BECKY POV.

I just laid in my bed today being Sunday.

I turned around and found Becky  sleeping peacefully like a baby. I wanted to wake her up for prayers, but I decided to let her sleep. She must be tired from a journey yesterday.

I quickly said my prayers  got up and headed to the bathroom to shower before I head down.

I didnt go to church this Sunday because Betty had pleaded that she needed rest and would sleep for a while.

She didn't get to meet Jason yesterday, we waited up for him but he never came. I guess he will be back today. I want to introduce my sister to him. Considering he's the house owner and I don't want to be rude.

I started scrubbing my body when I heard Betty yawning  ,standing at the bathroom door.

Yes my sister and I are so close. We see each other nakedness. It's totally OK with us.

Good morning big sis...... She said rubbing her eyes.

Morning love. U had a wonderful rest I assume..... I asked smiling from the tub.

Yes. Wow this guy's house is really massive and beautiful...... She said.

Yes. .........

The bathroom was bigger than my old living room in port Harcourt.

Really nice... She said smiling.

Yes. So u need to get ready and join me downstairs later. I want you to meet Jason.

Hmm. I kinda of met him yesterday...... She said

Are u serious? But when..... I asked perplexed.

I was really tasty last night, so I went downstairs for some water and I bumped into him. He looked like he was just coming back from work......

OK... So did you introduce yourself...

Of course..... She said blushing.

And that's all right?... I asked suspiciously.

Yes....... She said.

OK......

Why didn't you tell me he was that hot. Like seriously that guy is a cold yummy ice cream. And I want a taste.... She said sighing.

Betty... That's a dangerous zone. Keep off him.....

Why... He's single and available... She said raising her brows.

Yes he is... But....

Calm down big sis, am a big girl. I like him and he looks interested.... She said smiling.

I guess his charms got to you. Betty am not trying to control who you like or not but Jason is out of it..... I said firmly.

And why?

Number one, he owns this house. We need to respect that.
Number two, he's a player. A good fucking player.
He fucks twice a week. He's  not committed. I don't want you hurting yourself.

You like him? She asked smirking.

No, he's not my type.. I said

As long as you don't like him, I will get him. What I want, I get.....

Betty..... I called sighing because Betty was very determined. Once she sets her mind on something she will achieve it.

Hi guys. Sorry for the late updating but have been very busy.

I will try my possible best to update as soon as I can.

Please don't forget to vote and comment on my story.

Love you all
Favvy.