CHAPTER 8

BECKY POV.

I can't believe am buying this idea, am I that desperate for an apartment. Yes I am.

If only I wasn't the bread winner of my family , I wouldn't be In This mess right now.

When I had started working at my company I had been offered an apartment with allowances. But I had refused the apartment. I asked them to convert the apartment to cash.

Every month along my salary I am paid my apartment fees. The moment I get the alert I always send it to my mom.

I hadn't really talked about my family, I come from a family of three. 2 girls and a boy. Am the eldest.

My dad abandoned my mum when I was just 15 years of age. I had to go through that trauma for the past 10 years.

I have been taking responsibility of all my family needs since then.
My younger sister Betty was in her third year in the University.while my kid brother was still in his senior year in secondary school.

Being the sole bread winner of the family. I was the one catering for each and everyone of their needs. And I made sure they don't lack anything.

My mother is really hardworking. I opened up a supermarket for her 3 years ago. My family lives a comfortable life.

I really am so thankful for my friend Joan. She helped me secured this job 5 years ago. Through her dads connection.

Don't get confused, I graduated university at age 20. I got in really young cause I was very intelligent growing up.

I didn't let my father's neglection affect me. I took that a pain and struggled and it payed off.

I quickly added my lip gloss .picked up my purse and walked out of my room to join Joan and Jude.

Hmm so she decided to go through with the plan.....

Let's all watch and see how it turns out.

Please to forget to vote and comment on my story.

Love#favvy.