CONT.

JASON POV

Common man....... The crowd urged....

Woah woah.......i said smiling.

The girl walked up to me swaying her hips seductively.

So where's it gonna be.... The girl asked twisting her artificial hair round her fingertips.

There's a spare room up there......the owner of the party announced.

What's the consequence....... I asked .

A sum of #20,000 .....matt shouted.

I opened my wallet and wrote a check of 30,000 placed it on the table. And got up.

Sick dude...... John said smiling.

I walked up to a model figure girl  and asked her if she's interested.

She got up so quickly which made me chuckle.

I left the party with the model .i could see the shocked looked on the faces of everyone and the murmuring before I left.

I got to my house at around 10:50 .my gateman quickly opened up the gate.

I drove in, parked and got out. The girl got down and started following me inside per my instructions.

When we got in, I heard the girl sharp intake of breath. I won't blame her. My house is a beauty to behold. My house screamed of wealth.

My house was very spacious and luxurious. Why wouldn't it when I had money at my peek.

I climbed upstairs and went straight to my room with the girl following behind. When we got to my room. I pushed open the door and asked her to get in.

Immediately we were in I locked the door behind us and headed straight for her .

Why did u refuse to fuck that girl back there..... The girl asked smiling.

I don't do curvy.....

OK u like them slim and tall like me.

Yes...... I said dragging her by her waist.

Do u also like them submissive.... She asked seductively.

Yes I said bending down to take her lips.... She was tall. But not like me considering am 6'1.she must be 5'9.

I urged her to open up but she refused.... I like that she was playing hard to get. Well I don't have that patience.....

I bite down on her bottom lip which made her shout.. I used that as an opportunity and plunge my tongue in.

She moaned when my tongue met hers. She kissed me back fiercely.

I broke off the kiss and pushed her on the bed.

I quickly undressed as she watched me in amazement. Well why wouldn't she, I had an amazing body .

I stared at her to see her reaction before dropping my boxer briefs. Her eyes bulged out when she saw my baby. I probably know Wat she's thinking. If it will fit. Am on the big side like big.

Don't worry it will fit... I said walking up to her. I helped her undress and started kissing her.

I started kissing her collarbone, her neck, I bit her ear which made her moan loudly. Then I kissed down to her boob's. I sucked one which made her giggle hard. I repeated the motion .

I slipped in one finger to taste how ready she was. And fuck she was so wet.

After about 15minutes of foreplay and 2 intense orgasms. I slowly entered her. She was tight so I had to go really slowly......

I increased the pace and soon we she was screaming and I groaning.

We fucked 3 more times before we finally slept off.

Hmm Jason is really a playboy....
Let's all watch and see how it turns out.

Find out in the next chapter.

Like I said this novel is rated 18+ so use of words like this shouldn't offend anyone.

Tanks for taking your time to read my novel....... I really appreciate. Please don't forget to vote and comment on my story.

Love#favvy. 😘.