"Never trust a survivor until you know what they did to stay alive." Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, that's why I said more."

Peter blushed and looked away, "Right."

"Well, I grew up with my aunt and uncle. My parents died in some weird airplane crash. Then my uncle got shot. So it was just me and my Aunt. She was nice."

Peter cracked his knuckles. "I had to leave her behind because she was in stage 4 of cancer."

"I'm sorry." Wade had had cancer too. He still does.

"It's just me and Harry now. Always has been." Peter states.

"You guys close?" Wade asked, intrigued.

"I guess, we've been friends since we were kids, but he kind of strays away from me you know? He grew up to be in his dad's business, so he always seemed to focus on that more than enjoying life."

Peter looked over at Wade.

"Makes sense." Wade replied. "Who's the Johnny guy you were talking about?"

"Oh. I was more talking about Flash I guess."

"Flash? That's a name?" Wade laughed.

Peter smiled. "He somehow got the whole school to call him that. He was a huge jerk."

"To you?" Wade asked.

"Yeah and my friends, or friend I guess. There was one friend I had that he was scared of."

"Johnny though. Ermmmm, he was complicated. He had severe anger issues. They were fine, until you made him mad I guess."

Wade nodded. "Yeah, I've had some friends like that."

"We kind of keep in contact when we can. Service out here isn't that strong."

"Yeah, it sucks ass."

They laughed. Peter caught his breathe. "Is breakfast still here?" He asked.

"I think." Wade sat up. He grabbed his bag and took his shirt off.

Peter looked away, pretending to be on his phone. He wanted to sneak a look, but he didn't wanna risk having to explain himself.

"Staring huh?" Wade commented slyly. "I did ask for something in return."

Wade wanted to fucking tap this guys ass. He was like an angel.

Peter looked away from his phone. Wade had not moved, still shirtless.

"Errrr I guess. I wasn't-um expecting it like that." Peter stuttered.

Wade got up and walked over to Peter. "Well, it's ok isn't it? Us? You? Me?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

Peter laughed nervously, "uhmmm, I'm not so sure about that."

Wade sat down beside him, his mood completely changed. "I mean you don't have to, I was just being-you know-uhmmmm romantic?"

Peter held his phone with sweaty hands. He slowly sat up and stared at the wall in front of him.

Wade grabbed his shirt and stared at Peter, who was zoning out.