Chapter 13

"Run!" Ahsoka yelled and gave Lou a push with the force that threw the teenager out the gate in a high arc.

That had definitely hurt, but it kept Lou safe.

For to stop them, they had begun to close the gate.

Lou struck the gate from the outside and kept calling out Ahsoka's name.

"Run!" Ahsoka shouted, and since the teenager had no other choice, Ahsoka was relieved to see that the green and blue patch of colour that was Lou quickly moved away from the gate.

Then the young Togruta was hit something on the back lekku and everything around her turned black.

She didn't knew how much time had passed when she opened her eyes again.

The first thing she noticed was that she was tied up. Metal and cold were the cuffs around her wrists and ankles, around her hip and neck.

She could not move.

Not even a bit.

The guy whose name she still didn't know was there.

"Now as the lock on your cell looks, you got your eyesight back. Amazingly rapid regeneration. Even for a Jedi."
he said.

"Thank you," the young girl replied sarcastically. "May I know your name or do you wish to continue being called a dark idiot?"

He lost a cold smile.

"Somehow I like you, you've got guts. My name is Ryak." He left the room.

"Too bad you won't remember your guts. I mean, torturing an animal that doesn't fight back is boring," he said before he left.

Someone else came in. Ahsoka couldn't see him clearly, but his signature didn't seem promising. Intelligent and insane.

"Let's see what we can do with your memories, little one," he said and came closer.

"You know, I like Togrutas. Humans have such simple brains. Like a blank piece of paper. It's not hard to draw a picture on it. But a Togruta's brain? It's a finished work of art. Hard to add or change anything. But it's what makes an artist a genius at altering a work of art without being noticed." he stroked her lekku, sending a cold shiver down Ahsoka's spine.

She hated it when people touched her lekkku, so she hissed at the guy.

"Well, maybe I can even take some of your fire. Let's see," and so he began to work while Ahsoka struggled against the restraints.

He scanned her head. Like a hundred times, and then worked on a computer.

"Oh you stubborn thing. Your brain structure is as solid as mandalorian iron. But don't worry. I can handle it. A little patience and you won't remember a thing."

A few minutes or hours later, Ahsoka didn't know, he came over.

"Well then small one. Sleep tight," he said, injecting something into her lekku.

Nothing happened at first, but then Ahsoka received another burst of impenetrable, all-consuming blackness.

Unconsciousness took over her mind.