Chapter 2

There was a big problem to hide something from Granré, as the young woman quickly realized.

A risk factor she hadn't considered the night before.

He was one of those people who would come stomping out of the house in a rage and tear everything down with their voice if someone woke them up too soon.

And Mila was a noisy child. At least when she was upset.

Angry, Granré trampled into the small hut to yell at his slaves.

Then he saw the unconscious Togruta.

"What is it?" he snorted and pointed to the motionless body.

"N... nothing master" brought forth the young woman

"Nothing is nothing. Where did you get her?!"

"Fo...found..."

"Then you have to tell me! She must have escaped from somebody. Well... Too bad for him, now she's mine. He'll just have to take better care of his property."

The fat Zygerrian smiled. Then he grabbed the Togruta roughly by her lekku and dragged her along.

"Oh, and you Slimo" he turned to the young Twi'lek "I want a kaf. Now!" with that he was gone.

He disappeared into his villa and threw the girl into the arms of the medical droid.

"Get her awake and put a shock collar on her. Go ahead" he nagged and made his way to the dining room.

The Twi'lek just was making the Kaf.

"Faster!" he snorted and tapped his fingers on the table.

"H...here master" she placed the scalding Kaf im front of her Master.

Granré grabbed the cup and made his way back to the Medi-Droid.

"Ready?" he yelled at him.

Instead of an answer, he injected the unconscious girl something.

Almost instantly, Ahsoka shot up.

Disoriented for a moment, the Togruta looked around in confusion, then became aware of the cold metal around her neck.

Her hands reached her neck and she pulled on the collar in an attempt to get it off.

It was stuck. More than stuck.

"Shabuir" she insulted Granré with a Mando'a curse that Rex had taught her.

The next moment she had her hands outstretched forward and the Zygerrian landed, hit by a violent burst of power, with his back against the next wall.

Immediately the young Jedi jumped up and was already halfway out the door when her scream penetrated the air and her body lay motionless on the ground for the second time in two days.

Granré lowered his arm, with which he had operated the remote control for the shock collar.

"Don't tell me I've got a Jedi now," he cursed while he got back on his feet.

Of all the creatures in the galaxy. His slave had to pick up a Jedi.

On the other hand... if he tamed her?

He smiled broadly.

If he tamed the Jedi, he would become rich.

Super rich.

He rubbed his hands and looked at the unconscious teenager.

Richer than he ever dreamed he could be.

He just had to figure out how to tame her.

How does one tame a Jedi?