Chapter 6

Anakin wandered through the city

Where by the Galaxy was his Padawan?!

Where could Ahsoka be?

Mos Eisley was huge, he looking for the gold dust in the sand pile.

Lost in thought, Anakin realized too late that there was someone in front of him when he ran directly into another person.

"huh" he murmured surprised and looked up.

To his further surprise directly into the eyes of Owen Lars. His stepbrother.

"What are you doing here?" he surprisedly asked when he recognized The Jedi.

"We crashed." he gave back, contrite.

"Who's "we"?" Owen kept asking, finding no one but Anakin.

"I and my Padawan. "but I don't know where she's gone. We have lost each other," the Jedi muttered as he rose again and reached out his hand to Owen as well, so that they could shake hands.

"What does she look like?" Owen asked.

"A Togruta. Fourteen years old. About 1,71 or so tall. Deep blue eyes. Always arguing. Fucking snippy."

The young Jedi gave a short summary about his student.

Owen wondered. "Well" he muttered. "There are a few Togruta here after all."

He wondered further.

"I can't remember anything by thought. But I can ask around. Will you come to my place until then?

Anakin nodded.

"There's a sandstorm coming up soon anyway, we should be inside." Owen booted away.

Anakin followed him.

He was glad to have walked directly into the only person on the cursed sand ball who he was sure that really helped him when he said that he'd helped.

From there he already felt much better when he followed his stepbrother through the streets of his hometown.

As soon as he found Ahsoka again, he would leave here anyway.

Owen led him to the farm, Anakin made a short stop at his mother's grave, and Own offered him a chair in the kitchen.

He poured both of them a cup of blue milk before he reached for the Holokom.

"I'm making some calls right now. It may take a while. Let me see what I can find out. Fourteen-year-old Togruta, you say?

Anakin nodded.

"When did you crash?"

"Sometime yesterday."

"Good. Will take a bit" Owen disappeared with the holocom around the corner and left Anakin alone with his thoughts

The young Jedi slowly sipped his bantha milk and waited.

He knew his Padawan would bite hereelf through it until he found her.

And probably drive everyone crazy on the side.

But that didn't mean Anakin wouldn't worry about his student.

He did.

_____~~_______________

Ahsoka snorted when she was handed over to a young man.

Granré had sold her. Didn't feel like dealing with her anymore.

With her arms firmly tied behind her back, Ahsoka already had the feeling that her hands were no longer alive.

And the young man with the black hair to whom Granré pushed her, he had a cold signature.

A cold, smart signature.

From what Ahsoka could tell, he was intelligent. Highly intelligent.

The first thing he did was take off her collar.