Chapter 57-60

I'm bored...

"Where are we going?" the teenager wanted to know when Gil picked her up in her quarters. But he made no effort to reveal anything.

"If I tell you, it won't be a surprise anymore," he said. He led her across the whole ship to the corner with the escape pods.

"What are we doing down here?" the girl continued to ask, since all this was starting to seem strange to her. "You'll see," the clone replied, pressing a button.

Immediately the hatch of one of the escape pods opened. "Are we leaving?" Ahsoka asked, as euphoria mixed with fear in her heart.

"Something like that," Gil stated, then grabbed her by the collar and tossed her inside. For a moment perplexed Ahsoka remained lying, and when she finally got back on her feet, the door was already closing again.

Her gaze fearfully directed at Gil, whose face was contorted into a cruel expression. What was being played here? Was Gil now locking her up, too? Ahsoka could not believe it. A hiss sounded, and the pod detach from the ship.

Her supposed friend waved behind her with a cocky grin that Ahsoka, only sensing it, not seeing, would have liked to slap off his face.

Only seconds later, a jolt went through the pod, and it suddenly turned direction.

A tractor beam had locked onto the pod, and was slowly pulling it behind a moon.

With shock all over her face, she directed her senses in the direction of the large ship toward which her capsule was now heading. She couldn't see it, of course, but that didn't change the fact that she knew it was there.

What was this going to be when it was done? Why had Gil done this. She thought he would have been on her side.

She sighed. She had no choice but to wait and see what would happen. In any case, she couldn't get out of the capsule for the time being. And how one steered such a thing, she also did not know.

So she waited helplessly until her capsule finally arrived at the huge structure, and she heard the hiss that announced that she was docked.

Almost simultaneously, the hatch, through which she had been thrust minutes before, opened and in stepped two figures that she sensed were there, but no signatures emanated from them. The only thing she could sense from their direction was the regular hum of electricity that sounded almost dead through her strange seventh sense.

The two figures grabbed her by her upper arms, pulling her up into the air. Their hands were cold and metallic, and Ahsoka immediately realized that they were far stronger then her. Helplessly, her exhausted body dangled between them as they dragged her out of the pod and through a seemingly endless set of corridors.

"What are we doing here?" the teenager asked, but got no answer. Instead, she was just thrown into a room, landing hard on the floor. Before she even got up again, she heard the hiss that told her that the door behind her had closed again.

With her in the room was another person, but Ahsoka could not identify it. The person was just dark. Like a dark mist squeezed into a humanoid form. She shivered just thinking about how much she wanted to get about away from this person. How could anyone be so incredibly dark?

"Welcome my dear" the voice greeted her. It was cold and clear, but had a mocking undertone. Ahsoka wanted to throw up when she heard it, but managed to suppress the irritation.

The someone in front of her grabbed her arm, like the metal ones before. But his grip was even harder. He didn't want to take her away, he wanted to keep her where she was. And in the next moment, a needle pinched into her upper arm. For a moment, perplexed, she didn't react, but then she felt something that scared her immensely. That strange force she felt began to fade. Her seventh sense decided to take a leave, and slowly the darkness it had dispelled crept back.