more interviews

lol idk if i used that gif yet or not aajsja

"hi, i'm ben and this my girlfriend y/n" i pointed to him

"hi, i'm ben and this my girlfriend y/n" i pointed to him. ben nodded his head then looked at me. "wait-"
"and today we're going undercover" i smiled ignoring his confusion.

༄𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

"king ben?" i read his name out loud and gave him a look. "what? what's wrong with mine? what's yours?"

"y/n the bunni" i smiled brightly. "because bunnies are cute, li-"

"like me" ben cut me off covering my face with his hand.

-

"first question," i spoke up first before ben got a chance to.

" 'where tf is y/n?' "tweeted by y/nsleftleg" i read the tweet out loud. "well, i am currently working on a project , which i cannot speak into detail about but just know that i am alive and i still have my left leg" i pressed the tweet button.

"alright, bensear said-is this a cult or something? that happens on twitter?" ben looked up from his laptop with a smile on his face. "what's with the body parts?"
i laughed at him covering my face. "if only you were on twitter more. it's okay though" i patted his shoulder.

"okay, my ear said "if there was one person in this world i would let rail me, is ben f**king jones" alright, what is railing?" ben asked us. i thought he was kidding at first but then i realized it was a genuine question so i laughed.

"what?" he let out a chuckle looked at me and the work staff. i leaned over and whispered what it mean in his ear. i bowed my head laughing seeing his face turn a bright red.

"oh" he closed his laptop and stood up from his seat. "ben you have to reply!"
"i don't know what to say to that"

"just say something" i open his laptop again and click on the tweet. "no, i will not rail you. send"

"okay, now we go on reddit"

"what? i thought we were just doing twitter"

"ben, do you live under a rock"

༄𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭

"sponge boy me bob posted, 'what is going on here?' and it's me pushing joe away at the award show.."

"hmm well-"

"hmm well-"

"ben would rather be with gwil then me, that's what's happening"

"no" ben let out a laugh. "what's happening is, y/n didn't come to the award show because she didn't want to and gwil was the only option i had left"

"i did want to go but i was sick, heart eyes" i smiled the camera. "insert sparkles" i wiggled my fingers around myself.

"freddiejupiter asked—haha i get it," i laughed to myself. " 'did y/n and ben break up? i haven't seen any recent pictures of them together lately' hmm that is a very good question don't you think?" i look at ben. he looks at the computer and nods his head then looks at me.

"very. the answer is, yes we did, and we will no longer be around each other. instead i will be with gwil for the rest of my life because we're just too annoying for each other at this point"

"that's a wise answer. very good choice of words"

"thanks, i've learned from the best"

i smacked my lips at him and relaxed my face. "mmm-" i whined into a laugh as i rubbed my temples. "i've only said we were annoying once and you still haven't let that go"

"and i won't"