𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎

the room was cold, dark, and silent. y/n began to wake up after three hours, with a small headache forming. she slowly lifted up her head, groaning at the pain and looked around. she tried to move, but she was tied down on a chair. then she tried to speak, but she had a sock in her mouth, and tape was over it. she began to panic as she didn't know where she was, who took her, and what happened.

a shine of light flashed against the dark room. a door had opened and footsteps began to echo through the room. she was in the basement. she sat there in fear, not wanting to interact with the person who took her. when they stopped in front of her, they turned on the light above their heads, making her squint close them from the brightness.

"y/n....what a pleasure to meet you" they spoke. their voice deep and gave her spooky chills that made her uncomfortable. she continued to look around the room and they chuckled. "you're not in the same place doll. in fact you are in a much safer place then that shithole of ben' house.."
y/n looked up them wondering if ben had something to do with this. "but this place is only safe unless you make it safe" they spoke slowly. leaning down and towards the light, see saw their face. it was a man. short hair, grayish eyes, a scar near his right eye, and he looked about in his early thirties.

he tore off the tape and took the sock out of her mouth  he waited for her to say something, so he sat there and waited. she caught on eventually but she didn't want to say something that would make him easily annoyed, so she thought of something that was maybe less harmful. after a few minutes of looking around with lost puppy eyes, she said something.

"can i have pizza hut?" she asked shifting in her chair to try and get more comfortable since it was metal.

"you're not going to be here long enough for that sweets"

"why not? what does that mean??"

the man began to walk slowly around her, making her even more nervous than she already was. "the thing is sweet, you're caught up in messy business. you see i was told one of my men, didn't come back last night after going out. but i assumed he passed out drunk somewhere, but it's been twenty four hours so i had my nice girl, file a missing police report and turns out he was found dead at a strip club so it had me thinking..."

y/n down at her lap and bit her lip. she sat there listening to the story hoping that he didn't find out it was her who did it. she hoped he could have gotten the wrong person but that was out window since she was the only person who interacted with ben.

"i know i have rivalries, people who hate me. but two of them are out of the country and there's only one who could just be my neighbor" he said sarcastically. "ben jones," he said his name with disgust and scoffed. "son of a bitch couldn't man up for once in his life and had to have someone else do his job for him" he laughed and stopped pacing around me. "you would rather be around someone like him?"

"i-i don't know" i said in a small voice. "you think he can protect you?"
"yes-no-"
"do you think he going to come look for you?"
"i didn't ask to be put in this huge web of gang nonsense!" she shouted over him. "i should be at home, with a normal life and a normal job, not staying in someone's house for over seven months, kill a guy i don't know, just to be kidnapped by another one that i don't even know the name of! SO LET ME GO!"

"uhh you see i would do that butttt i waiting for your boyfriend to show up" he ignored her outburst, which made her mad even more. "he's not my boyfriend" she huffed. "good spirits, it'll help out in the end"

she watched as he began walking out of the room leaving her to question. "what do you mean by that?" she asked but the door closed. "HEY!" she yelled, even though she knew that she wasn't go to be let off easily but people can have hopes. it's just that hero's were getting thinner and thinner.

being here made her realize how different people can be. ben. he could be the meanest guy you've ever meet but on the inside he's nice, and actually cares for the ones he loves and not push them away. from the unknown man she just met, she can tell he pushes people away, and she could tell that he's never nice. there would be a one-to-ten ratio of him being nice to anyone. it just all depends on how you raise a human.

"forty-seven" ben ordered and held his hand out waiting for the gun to be in its place. henry handed it to him while attaching his vest to himself.

"don't sneak up the front or the left side, that's where most of the light is. go through the back but watch it for possible traps, you don't want your leg caught like a bear in the woods, if you have to use your fist, use them but keep your knife on you, and don't leave a crew behind, got it?" ben instructed his members having them nod in response.

"this time maybe, i'll be..bulletproof" nick sung in the distance. "and don't fuck around" he said to nick, who quickly stopped singing and began to quietly hum the melody.

everyone left the house, getting into paired cars and driving off to their target. ben said in the passenger seat of henry's car repeating the plan in his head. henry glanced at him, seeing the supposed non bothered ben.

"think she's okay?" henry asked. ben scoffed and looked at his right hand man. "with meto? i don't think so. if they even put a nail on her in the wrong way they're dead"