filmfiends.com

pt. 2

if your request :) katarinavalder making a part 3 because i don't know how to write full imagines 😃

e/c: eye color
h/c: hair color
y/h: you height. [tall, short, or average]

i looked at my computer screen with my mouth opened slightly. "he responded" i muttered. "what do i say now?" i asked myself.

"you introduce yourself now" layla's voice popped up from behind me. i jumped in my chair. my legs hitting under the computer desk. "i thought you were in your room?" i took in breath. "i was but then i got bored again so" she shrugged her shoulders. "maybe try going somewhere for once. you stay here like you're hibernating"

"i am hibernating. i'm staying away from the people i don't like. and you're more entertaining cause you're talking to a guy and seeing you talk to boys is interesting" she pulled up a chair beside me.

"well" she nudged my arm and pointed to the screen. i sighed and began typing.

y/n
i'm y/n l/n. i just joined this website|

"no don't say you just joined. you want to seem like you know what you're doing" layla advised.

y/n
i'm y/n l/n, nice to meet you|

"smiley face" layla said. we looked at each other and back at the screen.

y/n
i'm y/n l/n, nice to meet you :)
sent 1:50 pm

"he blocks me cause i put that" i joked making us laugh. "he's like 'this girl'" she went along laughing harder. we continued laughing until we heard the notification sound.

ben

nice to meet you. i'm ben jones.
did you plan to audition for
this movie?

"what's the name of the movie?" layla asked. "uhh bohemian rhapsody. seemed interesting. it was based in the seventies"
"flirt with him" she insisted. "no, we literally said four things"

"flirt but don't flirt. say 'only if you are'"

"layla" i started to complain. "do it. i promise he'll laugh"

"what you can hear people through computers now?" i sarcastically asked making her roll her eyes. she took the keyboard and ran off considering it was wireless. "LAYLA!" i screamed chasing after her.

y/n
yeah, i'll audition. only if you are
sent 1:55 pm

"nooo! give it to me!" i jumped on back and tackled her to the floor. we pressed some of the keys and the keyboard rubbed against the floor a few times.

y/n
yahdmal
haydn
ksu alf
fjfjshf
sent 1:55 pm

ben

is everything okay?

i snatched the keyboard back and ran to the computer seeing the sent messages. "oh my god" i mumbled feeling embarrassed.

y/n
yeah, my niece got
on my computer and started
typing random letters
sorry about that

"lies" layla's voice filled my ears. "i wouldn't have to if you didn't run off like that"

"you should've just let me do what i needed to do" she defended herself. i looked at the computer seeing a message from ben.

ben
haha! i know the feeling.
my dog always jumps on my
computer desk. she thinks the
keyboard is a toy.

"look he laughed" layla smiled feeling successful.

ben

so about that audition?
don't know if you changed
your mind about it but i
already auditioned if that helps
motivate you

"he's making a joke about the message i sent" layla pointed out. "i know, i'm not a beginner at this"

"you basically are. you joined this account almost an hour ago"
i glances at her. "leave me alone"

y/n
oh right about that. i was
just messing around, trying
to make things more comfortable.
but i do want to but i don't know which
role to go for.

ben

we're recently looking for love
interest for the characters.
maybe go for roger's love interest.
seeing by your profile you fit the
description.

y/n
what are you guys looking for?

ben

e/c eyes. h/c hair. y/h.
sweet, nice personality

"i don't know about you but i think he's flirting" layla smirked and i looked at her like he was crazy. "he's describing a character. this could be anyone.

ben

many have tried the part
but i think you'll be perfect.
come by the studio tomorrow?
maybe audition? and i would love
to see you in person

"YES!" layla jumped out of her chair. "how are you more excited than i am about this?" i laughed. "but i'm getting an audition. THIS WAS SO EASY!" i jumped up also.

"say yes. say yes!"

y/n
that would be awesome!
what time?

ben
in the morning around 7-9 a.m.
north hollywood

y/n
great! i'll be there