𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎

y'all let me tell you something before you start reading. i had steak today for the first time in culinary arts (at school yee yee) and it was delicious, okay bye

update: it's been since last friday since that happened and i'm just now publishing this

𖠌
number dos✌🏽

after spotting the target, y/n stood up and headed towards him. her nerves were jumping in her chest and stomach as she tried to look normal as possible with the act she planned in her head. she grabbed a bottle from a random table and as she walked closer to him, she bumped into him, purposely pouring the drink towards her chest. she let out a fake gasp giving him a shocked expression.

"oh, my bad shawty" the guy smooth talked and looked at her chest. "i can buy you another one" he offered pointing behind him towards the bar at the other end of the club. she gave him a smile. "only if you stay with me"

"for sure—hey i'll be right back" he told a blonde headed boy before making it noticeable that he winked towards y/n, which made her face scrunch up but quickly fall when he looked back at her.

meanwhile, ben watched the two disappear in the crowd as he could no longe watch and see what was happening.

"ben are you sure you don't want this, cause the girls are waiting" nick said referring to the girl dancing on his lap. "for that last goddamn time nick" ben said clearly annoyed that he's been asking that question for the past fifteen minutes. he huffed while he impatiently waited for the two to come back into view.

"—actually you are one of the prettiest girls i've seen all night, and i can't deny that body of yours is a work of art" the guy who you found out whose name was kyler. "oh really?" she replied pretending to be interested in what he was saying. "that's......nice- actually, it's pretty loud in here. i'm sure you've been here multiple times to know where it's quiet..." she stood up from the stool. "and more private?"

"i know just the spot" he responded standing up and going towards a room that in the club. she looked at ben as she walked past him from afar seeing him stand up and follow after a few seconds.

kyler opened the door to a room with a bed inside and LED lights around the sides of the ceilings slowly changing colors. "and we're allowed to be in here?" she asked. he closed the door, secretly locking it as he walked over to her. "i know my people"

"so they wouldn't mind if we..." she trailed off. "of course not" he smirked unbuttoning his shirt. she pushed him onto the bed hovering above him.

'here we go' she thought as panic shot through her body. she quickly snatched to knife from strap and put it through him before he could react to what she was doing. the lights in the room turned red, as that snapped her out of her daze of what she did. blood came out of his chest like a flood and pool on sides in the bed, staining the sheets. she got of him in rush and went to the door struggling to unlock it. she turned out of the door, bumping into ben's body.
he looked at her frightened expression that she had and tried to grab her but she shoved him away from her instead and continued to leave out the back door. he followed behind her, trying to talk to her but she just kept ignoring him. they met up with the others, who were already waiting out by the car down the block of the club.

"will you let me talk to you" ben grabbed her shoulder and spun her around towards him, but all he got in return was a slap.

"woah woah woah" henry quickly butted in and pulled y/n away from ben. "do you think i would want to talk you after what you forced me to do?!"

"wait, what did you do?" henry asked still holding her. y/n hesitated to tell him since she didn't want to mention it any longer. "can't say it? or did you want me to?" ben tested her. she still didn't say anything.
"i made her do the job" ben waved his hands in the air.

henry's face fell and so did everyone else's. "you made y/n do it?" henry said. "this wasn't told in the plan, i thought you did it. why would you make y/n do it. she's not used to this, she never done this before" robert stated. "and neither we were before this and look us now, killing people left and right. she needs to get used to this-"

"THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM!" she yelled over him making him go silent. "you never give me a choice! it's always you need to do this and i want you to do that! it's never my choice if i want to do something!" she voice cracked. she tried to hold back as much of her tears as she could but a few still managed to escape. "i didn't want to kill him, i didn't even know him. i'm not a killer and..i'm not going to used it cause i'll never be one. i didn't ask to be here"

police sirens started to fade in. someone seen the body. "we should start heading back" nick said guiding her to him and henry's car knowing she didn't want to be in the same atmosphere as ben right now.

when they arrived back to the house. y/n rushed inside not talking to anyone. she wanted to get out of her clothes because she felt dirty after what happened tonight.
she stood in the shower trying to get the images out of her head the best she could but all she could see was the red room, and the man going lifeless underneath her. she closed her eyes and took him a deep breath before turning off the water.
finishing putting on her clothes and putting the dirty ones in the laundry basket, she left the bathroom seeing robert walk in with a mug in his hands.

he scared her a little at the random appearance since they barely talk to each other, and only when he was cracking jokes, but it was odd not hearing one leave his lips at this moment.

"hey" he spoke softly not want to come off too hard thinking any moment she would snap at him also. she held herself and sat on her bed spotting over and leaving him some space so could join also. he sat down with her and held the mug out towards her. "i made some hot chocolate, if you wanted some"
she gently grabbed it from him and mumbled a sweet thank you.

"i wanted to say sorry, for everything that's happen these seven months. i know it was all sudden and scary. especially when you stay here by yourself while we're gone and tonight, we didn't know ben was doing that, cause if we did, we would've refused to go tonight. i know your not the kind of person to be brought up in these kind of things"

"but...what if i do need this?" she looked at him. "y/n, you don't need to do this, everything is fine the way it is"

"what if one day something happens, knock on wood but i wouldn't know how to defeat myself, i don't want anyone-"

"i promise, everything is fine. if something happens we'll protect each other, and we'll protect you, no one is going to get hurt, alight, not under our watch, okay?" he assured her.

"okay"
he gave her a small smile and kissed her forehead. he got up to leave but she grabbed his hand. "can you stay with me tonight?" she placed the empty cup on the desk. "i don't want to be by myself. i'm still kind of shaken up" she mumbled sinking back into the bed slowly letting his hand go.

robert laid down with her, turning off the lamp and wrapping his arms around her. it didn't take long for her to fall asleep that night.

maybe it was the feeling of knowing the someone who cared was there with her.