College pt. 2

A month later

It's been a long month since I started here at Harvard. Things were going great, my grades were good enough to keep me here, even though I barely study and cheat off the people that were around me. But I didn't care about my school work because I was planning a party for the whole sorority and it's going to be amazing because I did this at the other colleges I was kicked out of.

"Are you coming tonight?" I asked Ben. "Where?" Ben asked. I give him a look. "The party that's been spreading like a wildfire. It's going to be hit because I'm planning it and I'm like the best party planner ever" I say cockily.

"Well,-" Ben was cut off by niko running around and saying, "I'm a ghost ghost ghost" we look at him and go back to talking ignoring it cause we're used to it. It's what happens when you smoke. "I don't know if a party here will be a great idea. You can get kicked out-" Ben says but I cut him off. "See, you think too much. Making straight A's and shit," I tell him.
"I've made a B once...and a A minus" I smile at him. He was so cute wait what? I shook the thought out of my head. "You've got to let loose at some point. When was the last time you got laid?"
"Actually, I'm-"
"Gay" I cut him off. "No, why do you want me to be gay so bad?" I laugh at his annoyance. "Are you a virgin?" I ask him. He nodded his head hesitantly. He didn't seem like he would be virgin with the body and looks he has but you can't judge a book by its cover. "So you should come, no pun intended. I don't know maybe you can find yourself a girl you might like"

"I do have a crush on this girl now that you actually say that"
I smile at him. "Aww who?- no you know what? I want to meet her, tonight"

No ones pov
As the party began to rise that night so did the number of people who showed up. Some people didn't even go to Harvard and just heard about the party on social media. Y/n walked through the dorm halls  greeting the people who gave her hug and high fives.

"GIVE IT UP FOR Y/N!!!"  A random guy yells picking you up. The whole school cheers. "Aww stop it" she waves them off playfully. The guy puts her down and Ben comes up to her. "Hey! Are you having fun! OH! Where is she?" Y/n asks him excitedly. "That's actually why I'm here right now, let's go to our dorm real quick"
Ben grabs her hand and takes her back to their room which was down the hall. Ben locks the door so no randoms would walk in.

"So.." y/n trailed off. "Before you actually see her. I want to describe her so you won't just walk up to random people"
She nodded her head at him signaling to tell him to continue.

"Uhh she in our grade first off..She has y/h/c beautiful hair and e/c eyes. [tall;short;av] which I love. She can talk a lot when she wants to which causes her to say weird things but knows how to have a great time. A very unique girl. I even dreamt about her once. The past month I've known her, I feel like myself around her. If I told her I felt this way, I wouldn't know how she would react but I hope she feels the same way too. Also she makes me feel some type of way,"

"In a horny way?"
Ben smirks a little as he thinks. "Sometimes" y/n smiles and nudges his arm. "Oooh"
Y/n was completely clueless on who he was talking about. Sure there was a small crush she had on Ben but she doesn't seem to open up like that. It didn't hurt her very much that he was talking about another girl he liked. "You have to tell me her name now!" She repeatedly patted his shoulder.

"I can't!"
"Tell me, tell me, tell me" she bounced around to get him annoyed. "Okay... her name is...y/n" Ben tells her. Her face dropped into a straight one as on Ben's side he hoped that she caught on to everything he said before. But that's not what happened.

"I know that bitch! We literally became friends because we had the same name" She jumps up with a smile and goes to the room door unlocking it and leaves out into the crowded hallway. Ben sits there with his mouth agape and rushes to follow y/n.

As y/n pushes through the sweaty bodies to find the girl of Ben's dreams. Ben does the same thing but it's y/n, that's the girl of his dreams.

Y/b sees the girl from a distance and puts her hand up. "Y/N!" She yells. The girl sees her and starts to walk over but y/n gets pulled into the janitors closet that was a the end of the school where no one else was.

"That's not what I meant" Ben tells her. "The crush, the girl that I like is you. I didn't even know there was someone else who had your name but she's not the one that I like"

She was stunned but then she started to think about what Ben actually said. "And I hope you feel the same way because if not I embarrassed myself big time"
It was quiet for a while, the music booming through speakers and their breathing was only heard. Y/n had a lot of thoughts running through her head. She did like Ben, she never connected with someone so much, especially in only a month. She thought about how over time Ben did start acting different towards her. Like how he compliment her saying she looks pretty even when she's just wearing a big shirt and sweats, taking her out to lunch and saying she beautiful after every 5 minutes.
It's crazy what feelings can do to a person in a short amount of time.

"So you think I'm unique?" Y/n kept her head down but looked at him through her lashes. She saw him nod his head. "You had a dream about me?"
Ben sighed with a smile. "Was it a wet one?" She laughed a little but quickly stopped.
Ben chuckled. "How else did I get horny? Everything I said was true, y/n" 

Y/n plants a long kiss on his lips. She pulls away having Ben lean in for another one but she leaves out the small room going back to their dorm. Ben quickly follows making it there in no time. He locks the door again and looked around the room knowing y/n walked in there for sure. He goes into her bed room only to be scared by her jumping out from behind the door.

"Wussy" she jokes. He pushes her up onto the wall getting that second kiss he wanted.
Ben was a pro for his first time. Guess you learn a lot of things when a college has Sex Ed.