𝘉𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦

dangerous ben: can not get enough
and plus i just watched kill bill, haven't seen it? you should watch, it'll make the beginning of this imagine understandable

dangerous ben: can not get enoughand plus i just watched kill bill, haven't seen it? you should watch, it'll make the beginning of this imagine understandable

"𝙱𝙴𝙲𝙰𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙷𝙴 𝙸𝚂 𝙶𝙾𝙾𝙳 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙳....𝙱𝙴𝙲𝙰𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝚁𝙴𝙰𝚃𝚂 𝙼𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴 𝙰 𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚂𝚂. 𝙱𝙴𝙲𝙰𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙷𝙴 𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂 𝙼𝙴 𝙻𝙰𝚄𝙶𝙷. 𝙱𝙴𝙲𝙰𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙷𝙴 𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂 𝙼𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝙿𝙿𝚈. 𝙱𝙴𝙲𝙰𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙱𝙻𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳 𝚃𝙾 𝙼𝙴 𝚆𝙷𝙴𝙽 𝙸 𝙲𝙾𝚄𝙻𝙳 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳 𝚃𝙾 𝙼𝚈𝚂𝙴𝙻𝙵. 𝙱𝙴𝙲𝙰𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙷𝙴 𝙵𝙴𝙳 𝙼𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙶𝙰𝚅𝙴 𝙼𝙴 𝚆𝙸𝙽𝙴 𝚆𝙷𝙴𝙽 𝙸 𝙲𝙾𝚄𝙻𝙳 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝙴𝙰𝚃 𝙾𝚁 𝙳𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙺 𝙰𝚃 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚂. 𝙱𝙴𝙲𝙰𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝚆𝙷𝙴𝙽 𝙷𝙴 𝙺𝙸𝚂𝚂𝙴𝚂 𝙼𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝚃𝙾𝙴𝚂 𝙲𝚄𝚁𝙻, 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚆𝙷𝙴𝙽 𝙷𝙴 𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝙼𝙴 𝙸 𝙲𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙰𝙸𝙽 𝙼𝚈 𝙿𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽"

-𝙻𝚈𝙽𝚂𝙰𝚈 𝚂𝙰𝙽𝙳𝚂; 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙸𝚂 𝙱𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙳

ben walked down the long hallway of his home heading towards the meeting room. sleeves rolled up just a little to show a small portion of his tattoos. he walked inside the wide area gracefully like there was a surprise waiting for him. men sat in chairs while some stood on the sides waiting for his appearance.

"shall we get this meeting started?" he asked everyone looking directly into their eyes as he stood beside a woman holding sword in her hand.

"i think we all know why we're here, correct? i was informed that there is someone playing two games at once i might say. we only know it's one person right now but we unsure if it's any one of you" he scanned his eyes around the room placing his on the subject multiple times. the man who he was talking about was getting nervous. sweat was forming in his forehead and his hands were getting clammy as ben continued to talk.

"usually i hate being interrupted when i'm in the middle of something but i couldn't let this continue any longer. now if i were you i would stand up and show my way out before i make it to the count of three or else i'm going to expose you not in a good way"

the man in the room stayed seated as he was to nervous to even move. "one.."
"two..."
"three.... fine be that way. y/n"