𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙚

"𝙾𝙷, 𝙱𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙰𝚈, 𝙸𝙵 𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝙳 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚈
𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆, 𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝚆𝙰𝚈"
                                            -𝙲𝙷𝙴𝚂𝙷𝙸𝚁𝙴 𝙲𝙰𝚃

warren walked into xavier's office as he was called in for something important. "x?" he called looking around the empty room. not a minute later xavier came from the other room and into his office where he was greeted with warren looking around.

"oh you're hear. i have something for you" xavier said with his usual small smile. "can you do this mission for me?" he requested. warren tilted his head slightly as this was his first mission he's done since he's been he's been at this school.

"yeah" he agreed almost immediately. "great. let's see..." xavier moved some papers around in his desk looking for the paper he wrote on not too long ago. when he found it he handed it over to warren. "a person i've been trying to come her for a long time now but she always seems to get away somehow. her name is y/n but goes by miss cheshire,"

"cheshire? as in...the cat?" warren questioned as he thought those were fiction. x nodded his head at the teen.  "she's a tricky one. even raven couldn't get her but i believe you can. i you want someone to go with you, you can"

"is she dangerous?" he asked since he asked if he wanted back up. "she's just very.... mysterious. likes to play with people minds, like a magician. never heard something bad about her leave someone's mouth. do you think you can do it?"

"yeah, i can" warren nodded. "that's the address of where she is. don't be freaked out when you get there. we see freaky things everyday"

warren looked at the vine covered building—the plant was taking over the cement that was once there but was run down. the late day air was beginning the go cold as night was falling closer and closer each second. he looked in front of him seeing a drape of vines. he reached his hand out and moved them over seeing a dark open space. he peeked his head in before walking inside. everything was different from the outside. it looked like it was freshly built. he walked around the building seeing if she was anywhere in corners or small rooms.

"hello?" he called out but was only in return was his echo. he hear the small sound of a cat. he looked down seeing one with huge green eyes with a wide smile on its face.

"hello" the cat mocked him. warren's eyes went wide as he continued to look down at the animal. "i'm dreaming" he mumbled to himself. thinking it's unbelievable to see a cat like this in front of him at the moment. "you're not dreaming or maybe you are" the cat replied to him jumping onto the nearest table. "what brings you here? did your wings lose control of themselves?"

"no. i'm looking for someone"

"someone who?"

"miss cheshire"
the cats eyes went wide as joy filled them. "miss cheshire. she's a lovely lady. magical, majestic, very beautiful" the cat put on a love dazed expression as he leaned onto his paw. "yeah....where is she-" warren tried to ask but the cat just kept rambling on about her. "she always knows how to make us happy"
"us? there are more of you?

"yes us. we just wouldn't know what to do if our love was taken from us" the cat sat up and had a scared look. "you're not here to do that are you?" a protective look overcame him. "no!" warren answered quickly. "well, nice chatting with you"

"but..." warren trailed off speaking to himself in a quiet tone. "oh by the way. if you'd really like to know, she stays that way" the cat waved his arms and pointed to different directions. but warren caught on to the cats eyes as he blinked and looked over to the right then back at warren.

warren then blinked a few times and looked at the cat in front of him. it was now just a normal one. it didn't have the big green eyes or the wicked grin anymore. this confused him even more as he didn't know what he just put himself through. he didn't know whether he actually was dreaming or not. but going with the guidance he now had, he followed where the cat directed into a long hallway that just kept stretching further and further like his mind was playing tricks on him. he finally knew by the words of professor x. he believes he's being played.

he reached a carved door. it had designs of cats and the typical vine decor with a sliver and gold color. he pushed it open. the loud noise filling in the quietness in his ears. he felt something rub up against his leg. it was another cat and the more he looked around the more he saw. he looked forward and seen a girl hanging from one of the vines. some visible stripes running down her body and small pointy ears. her senses came to her as she perked up and looked down at the wing boy. balancing herself and swinging down she kept her eyes on him.

"well" she spoke a grin forming onto her face. "who do we have here?" she jumped down and took her time strolling around the room. "i'm warren" he spoke as he felt intrigued by her. he looked down at his hands trying to shake off the nerves. "and you're miss cheshire?" he looked back up not seeing her in sight.

"please, call me y/n" her soft voice filled his ears as she stood behind him. he quickly turned around and seen her turn into human form but that didn't replace the cat eyes she had on her. he looked down again at all of the cheshire cats rubbing up against his legs. "so they're real?" he asked her wanting to make sure he wasn't dreaming. "of course they are. how could you make up such a thing and not expect it to be real," she smiles.
"why are you here for?" she asks reaching her hand out and caressing him trying to feel if he was dangerous or not. "and you're nervous" she smirked feeling his nerves run through her finger tips. "why so nervous? are you frightened? weird out?" she stopped her hand on the side of his face.

"no. i'm just.....fascinated. you stay out here?"

"i live here dear" she out her hand down to her side and started to walk around him. she studied his wings poking them slightly causing shivers to run down his spine and goosebumps on his arms. "what about food and water?" warren followed her movements. she made her way back in front of him.

"what about it?" she decided to play with him. "what about what?" warren asks. "what you said" she replies.

"oh, do you have any?"

"have any what?"
warren blinked feeling lost on where this was going. she grinned showing him her infamous cheshire smile. he sighed figuring out she was just playing around.

"what if i said i found you a place. some place better" he followed her movements where she was going to sit down at a small table. "sit" she pushed a chair out with her foot. he walked over to her and sat down across from her. "now, warren. your arriving...explain?"

"i was brought here to take you to a place. a nice place that'll give you everything you need. it's a school,"

"xavier's school for the gifted" she says with him. "a little mouse already came to me about that place" she waved her index finger in little circles.

"why does your leader want me there so badly? huh?" she squinted her eyes. "my leader wants to meet you—actually i was told to come get you" warren backed out of his white lie. "so there is no reason to leave my beloved home. is there?" she titled her head at his request.

"i guess not?"

"hmm. though you seem persuasive....i'll go or maybe i'll take a visit. just to see what the fuss is all about"