Forbidden Love

*•.¸♡ Warren♡¸.•*
Note: I made up names for your brother and friend because I didn't feel like putting y/b/n or y/f/n #sorry:(

•*Note: I made up names for your brother and friend because I didn't feel like putting y/b/n or y/f/n #sorry:(

"I'm telling you now, as your brother. To stay away from him"

"But Jason-"

"He's too dangerous! He's not good for you, one minute you're here and the next you're probably not. He's not an angel, he's the devil. He can turn on you at any second. So listen to me" my brother says about his "best friend" but are now enemies.

But here I am now, making out with the "devil" himself in him room. I pull away from his kiss and he goes to kissing my neck making a trail of kisses to my chest. "Warren"

He says nothing and continues to go lower on my body, to him it maybe sounded like I was moaning. I glance at the time. 11: 30 and see it was almost midnight. "Warren. I have to go" I raise up from him as he looks at me. "My brother is going to be home in a few minutes since he worked late today, and he's going to wonder where his sister is"

"Why don't you just tell him already. I don't like keeping you a secret"

"I will, I'm just not ready"
He looks down and rubs my thigh then glancing at the clock. "We still got some time, and by the way you're looking at me..." he trails off getting closer to me. "You don't want to leave"

"20 minutes"

1 hour later

I quietly enter my home, closing the door fast enough to make it not make a noise then slowly pushing it in to close. I turn around to see the lamp turn on and my brother sitting in the couch.

"It's 1 a.m."

"I know and I'm sorry"

"Where have you been?" I called and texted you"
I debated on telling or the truth or lying. But I don't like lying, especially to my brother. Maybe I should tell him..

"My phone was on silent. I was with Nessa. She had a small get together this after noon and lasted longer than it should." I lied straight to his face. "You should have told me"

"You were working, and I didn't want to distract you"
He sighs and rubs his eyes. "Just go to bed, and next time tell me. I thought you were with- you know what? Never mind"

"With who?" I ask wanting to know what he was going to say, but I had a feeling on whose name it was. "Nothing"

I look down and walk past him, limping a little. "Why are you walking like that?" He ask. My breath hitches as I stop. "Like what?" I quickly say. "You're limping. Did you get hurt?"

"No. I just slipped at nessa's haha, don't worry"

"Really?"

"Yeah, ok goodni-"

"That's not what warren told me" my eyes widen and turn around. "What? I don't talk to him anymore. You told me to stay away and I did so-"

"He came over, I guess while you were walking back here"
I put my head in my hands. "What did he say?"

Earlier
Warren's pov

I watch as y/n put her clothes back on. "Will I see you tomorrow?"

"Maybe" she says look at me putting her shoes back on. "If my brother doesn't kill me" she stands up and heads for my bedroom door and I followed her.

"Don't be dramatic. He's not going to be mad at you. Just say you were at a friends house" I pull her in for a kiss. "Are you sure you want to walk back? I kind of mess you up tonight" I smirk at her when she hides her face.

"I can walk it off, and I guess you kind of did"

"Kind of? I can put you right back in the position I had you beforeWhat was it? Sideways"

"I'm leaving" she walks out the door muttering 'oh my goodness'. I exit my house closing the door behind me when she's far enough not to see me and fly off the other way to her house. I decided I would tell her brother.

When I get to her house, I go through her window since she leaves it unlocked half the time. I leave her room and go downstairs to see her brother watching tv.

"Shit! What the fuck?! How'd you get in?" Jason ask after calming down from getting scared. "Y/n's window. It was unlocked."

"We'll get out"

"I'm about to, don't rush me. I just came here to tell you that y/n and I are a thing" I watch his face turn into anger but I pay attention to that. "I love her a lot. I'm serious she's my whole world. I'm just saying this because she was scared to tell you about us these past 2 months,"

"2 MONTHS?!"

"2 months. I know you despise me but don't hate her, or at least don't give her shit for it. She walking back now, so when she gets here just act like she didn't just come from a sex fest and I wasn't here"

"Excuse me?"

"I just fucked your sister...hard....extremely hard, and she's not walking right. I hit it to the max-"

"Whatever!! Just leave and stop talking about it" he yells annoyed. I go to the front door but he stop me.

"Yes. I hate you, and I hate the fact that's she's even with you. But if she's happy-ugh! You better treat her like the princess she is, and if you break her heart, so help me!-"

"I am and I will. She's my queen"

-

Your POV

"For one, He will never talk about our sex life like that" I say with confidence.

"Oh so if I was just joking about him coming over here and I made all of that up, you would have believed me and say what you just said right now?"

"N-no"

"You would have snitched on yourself" he shrugs.

"I'm going to bed" I walk away from him.
"Y/n" he calls me. I look at him. "Do you really love him?"
I nod my head with a smile. "Yes. He does makes me happy. He truly makes me feel in-"

"Ok, no cheesiness" he jokes.  "I'm happy for you. If he hurts you, don't be scared to tell me. I don't mind beating him up" he tells me when I give him a hug. Jason will always be the first boy in my life, but not in that way, and I like that he's protective. "Goodnight" I walk out the living room and go to my room. When I enter, I see warren laying on my bed.

"Thank you warren. You're like the coolest boyfriend in the entire world" he says in a high pitched voice. "Yeah, Yeah. I told you I was going to tell him"

"In a billion years maybe"
He hold out his arms making a grabbing motion with his hands like a kid for me to come to him. I crawl into the bed and wrap my arms around him as he wraps his  arms wings around my body.

"I love you" I mumble as I trace my finger on his wing. "I love you more" he pulls me closer to his body. "And stop touching my wing you're...making me horny"

I continue to touching it while a grin starts to form on my face when he groans.
"No thank you, I think I'll continue" I tease him, by now I have my whole hand on it. "You're going to regret this"

"Make me regret it"
He gets on top of me having his hands on each side of me. "I don't think your brother will like this"

"I don't care" I say innocently. "Daring tonight aren't we?"