𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢

hi this made me cry :)

"you would still be here with me. laughing and having that bright smile of yours..."

🌸
"i wanna rock with you..all night!!!
dance you into day, sunlight!!!
i wanna rock with you, all night!!
i wanna rock the night away!"

they sung happily together inside of the car. the windows were down and the wing blew cool air around them as the sun was going down. she looked over at him with the biggest smile on her face. she enjoyed that free feeling of wondering around for fun. and she enjoyed times she had with her best friend. she always made them count.
🌸

"everything would still be perfect. perfect like before"

🌸
"truth or dare?" he asks her. "dare" she smirked playfully. "i dare you to go home" he waves his finger to the door. she tried not to laugh as what he said was inside joke of a meme they seen. she stood up and walked towards the door sniffling and fake crying. not being able to hold it any longer they let out their laughs.
🌸

"and i know how i fucked up that night. i should've never dragged you to that stupid party"

🌸
"hey, i'm going to find the restroom i'll be back"

"you want me to come with?" he asked her not wanting her to be alone in an unknown place.

"no, i'll be fine. it'll be quick"
🌸

"i should've went with you anyway...
everything is my fault"

"i want you to do something for me"
she put her hand on top of his. he didn't like how cold it felt. it was always soft and warm to the touch. made him feel warm inside but it wasn't like that anymore.

"i want you to stop putting yourself down for this. don't hurt yourself anymore. i'm sage where i am. no one can hurt me anymore...you know i'm always here with you. it may not be physically but in your heart..maybe in your head too because look at us now right?"
she smiled softly at him.

"do you want to play truth or dare?"

"not really" he looked up at her. she still had that smile on her face. it didn't leave because she had hope. hope that he would be able to forgive himself.

he sighed letting his head back down. "truth or dare?"

"dare"
she smiled slapping her other hand into her lap and tapping it. "i—"
he knew she was just trying to make this moment enjoyable and light but the thought of her leaving again made his heart ache. it tore him apart, slowly and painfully.
"i dare you go home... where you're safe and happy" his lips started to quiver and his vision became blurry as he just looked down at their hands together.

"i love you"

and then she was gone.

"i love you too. i love you so much! and i'm sorry. i'm so sorry!"