𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩

this is the backstory
the actual story would be in the next part :)

"𝙸 𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝟸 𝚂𝚃𝙴𝙿𝚂 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙳
𝙸 𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝟸 𝚂𝚃𝙴𝙿 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺
𝚆𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝚃𝙾𝙶𝙴𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁
𝙲𝚄𝚉 𝙾𝙿𝙿𝙾𝚂𝙸𝚃𝙴𝚂 𝙰𝚃𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃"
        -𝐩𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐚 𝐚𝐛𝐝𝐮𝐥

where do we want this story to begin?
first we'll start with him—ben

ben jones was a junior in high school,played basketball and football, and was obsessed with working out cause he like to stay fit and healthy but in needed times he could eat a hamburger or two.
he lived in high class, meaning the whole town knew who he was. he wasn't a rude person, he's actually nice, accepting, non judgmental, and soft—but looks hard as stone.

ben didn't have a type, and you would assume that when you see him walk around with many high-mid class blondes at some point. he didn't ask for much from a girl, only that they were the complete opposite of him. he felt he didn't have much fun with those who he had everything in common with him. he wanted to hear their different opinions on things, their taste in music, food, and style. he wanted to learn their loved hobbies and interests.
but all of that was pretty hard for him since the girls would agree with everything he said to them so he didn't date much if you thought about it.

but that's when she comes in—y/n
y/n was also a junior in high school. she didn't play sports, she tried once though. it was soccer. she was pretty good at it and  played for a few months then she twisted her ankle. after that she avoided sport tryout questions from coaches and continued with the basics. she did theatre her sophomore year. she was in Clue and played miss scarlet. then she had art the same year and went to competition for painting a van gogh painting—so yeah she's accomplished some things. as ben liked she was the opposite of him. her style changed almost everyday. one day she would wear something girly and kid like and the next day she would wear something baggy and tomboyish and ben enjoyed seeing that change. he thinks it satisfying.
you're probably thinking 'oh they are opposite, what else could there be?'
well that's where the problem comes in—well for her that is.

ben loves walking y/n home. hand in hand, and goodbye kisses. most days it would be a drop off from his truck. in other times he would ask his friends to take him to school just so he could have alone time with her after school. everyday they would stop in front of the hotel on the other side of the road where he would give her multiple kisses and long hugs before they walked off.
now this hotel was a five star hotel. nice quality and very expensive. as it was mentioned before ben was high class and so were the girls he took out on dates. y/n was neither of those, actually mid-low class but more on the low side.

the thing is, ben didn't know. he thought she lived that beautiful hotel with the golden rims that everyone loves, and he thought she lived in the most extravagant room with the most fancy food anyone has ever eaten in their entire lives but she didn't. she lived in a mobile home down an alley way and across the street living in a medium sized room and eating mostly takeout and eat home cooked dinners. living in mobile homes aren't bad, but apparently it is when you hear people talk about them in a bad way and brag about their pinball machine in their arcade room. it's not like y/n didn't appreciate living in that kind of home, she did. she was glad to have a roof over her head, she just didn't like the feeling of being judged.
she knew been never judged but how would she know? he could silently judged how she lived. thoughts like those ran through her mind every time she imagined him even taking one step into her house.

the guard in front of the hotel saw them everyday. he would let her walk inside to play it off cause she told him about how she felt about ben seeing where she actually goes when he leaves. her and the guard weren't exactly friends but he understood her problem.

for the six months they've been dating, those were the six months she's been secretive.