Summer of '72

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*The beach was where everything happened

The beach was where everything happened. New friendships, new romances, new proposals, new protest, almost anything.

It was the summer of 1972. The boys decided to go on a break from their recording sessions and go to the beach to relax. Brian to relax, Freddie to relax also but wanted to see what was in the gift shops, John to swim because he was burning, and Roger, well to be Roger, find himself a girl he likes to take back with him.

A yellow car drives up to the beach. Roger wanting to see who it was turns his attention onto it. Girls hopped out in swimsuits and beach balls. Then a boy comes out also, making Roger turn his head thinking they all came here with their boyfriends, but looked again when he heard the most angelic voice walk in front of him and sit on the right side of Brian and Roger.

"Look at that hair" the girl says. "Do you know how many times a day I try to get my hair like that?" She says. "Come on y/n"

'So her name is y/n. That's a pretty name' Roger thinks.

"I'm going to get a snack" y/n tells her friend and stands up dusting the sand off of her. She walks past Roger again, making him look.

"Hey, I'm going to get a drink" Roger tells Brian.

"Yeah right" He replies not believing Roger and knowing what exactly he's going to do.

"......Alright Bri" Roger says in a smart tone. He gets up from his spot following y/n's footsteps as she stands at the beach hut that serves drinks and snacks. He walks up and stands besides her earning a small glance because of his presence.

"Mike, I know you have Sunny Blaster, so would you please make it for me" she tells the guy who stood inside the small room.

"Only if I can get something in return" the guy smirks.

'Come on she just wants a drink' Roger says in his head and rolls his eyes. "Whatever" y/n walks away from the stand and Roger takes her place.

"Two sunny blasters" he orders. He gets the drinks and goes back over to his spot. Y/n was still laying there with her friend. He walked over to them and squared next to her.

"Hey, I got you this" he says and hold out the drink. She raises up onto her elbows and grabs it hesitatingly. "You didn't drug this did you?" She ask as a joke but serious at the same time.

"No. I just saw that you were having a hard time getting a single drink so I got one for you if that was-uhm-okay" Roger slightly stuttered as he watch her raise all the way up.

"Sure, thanks" she paints a heart warming smile on her face. They looked at each other for a while before hearing her friend scoff. "Stop eye fucking" she smirks at them and stands up to go to the water.

"I'm y/n" she introduced herself without knowing he already knew her name. "I'm Roger, and that hairy man over there is my friend Brian" he points over to him making y/n follow his finger looking over to him.

"Oh that's you're friend? Tell him I said I like his hair"

"Thank you" Brian says looking over at the two.

"You know we're in a band. The other two members are no where to be found but if you would like, you can come back with us and check us out?"

"Are you trying to kidnap me?"

"You have a lot of negative thoughts about certain things" they let out a laugh.

"Uhh sure. I probably can ditch my friends and see you play. What do you play exactly?"

"The drums"

"Ohh So you're just like DUN DUN TCH" she pretends to play 'we will rock you'
Roger smiles surprised.

"Oh so you know!"

"I'm not a newbie. I know who you are Roger Taylor" she nudges his arms.

"You had me fooled there"

"It's okay, I won't go crazy on you. I'm very neutral don't worry. So do i still have that offer?"

"Of course. And let me take you out on a date"

"Someday" she tells him making him smile.