stranger danger?

make me tik tok famous. this accidentally took a comedic turn that i did not plan on doing so i'm sorry💀

for molliannaowens

y/n walked down the hallway holding her backpack straps tightly. she kept her gaze on the ground hoping to be seen unnoticeable by her other classmates. she went up to her locker to put her school books that she didn't need for the next few periods after her lunch. deciding on keeping her journal she headed off to lunch by herself like usual. she turned the corner and was pushed up against the cement wall causing pain to shoot throughout her back.

"lunch money" the guy demanded. "i-i don't have any" she said in a quiet voice. "then lunch bag" the asked for too. he snapped his fingers at her. "now"
she took off her back pack and unzipped it pulling out the brown paper bag. the guy looked inside. he looked back up at her. "i expect better tomorrow" he walked off. y/n rolled her eyes and picked yo her backpack zipping it back up. "bitch" she rolled her eye as she left out of the back doors of school since lunch was useless now that she didn't have it anymore along with no lunch money. she left the school campus and decided to go to the field that wasn't far from the school.

for y/n her school day want as bad as it usually was. yeah she got her lunch taken but that was the least things he's every done to her. usually her would beat her and she'll have to go home saying she got hurt in gym or ran into a pole that cussed her swollen eye. she thinks about how her life is and where it went wrong. she felt like it took a wrong turn but it was invisible and unknown to how it happened. she didn't have any friends, cause she's constantly moving from place to place no giving her enough time to socialize with anyone. she didn't talk to her mom much cause she's always busy and her dad left when she was kid. she thinks those reasons are the cause of how it is for her. out of all the towns and schools she went to this was the worse one.

she sat down on the ground and laid back onto her backpack looking up at the sky. she laid there dozing until he she eventually fell asleep and after about an hour she woke up to the sun going down. not being out this long after school she started to panic. she started to breath fast and she quickly raised up but when she did she got dizzy.

"i shouldn't have done that.." she mumbled before she fell again.

you could tell from a distance that someone was laying there. warren did. he was coming back from a friend's house when she saw her. he walked over to her body lightly pushing her with his foot to wake her up but she didn't. not feeling good about her he still got her and took her to his place cause he didn't want her outside alone. you can never know what can happen.

"—where do you get her?" scott asked warren. they looked down at the unconscious girl on couch. "she was in the park" he answered tutoring his head to get a better look at her. "never seen her before" he continued. "you should keep a eye out. she could be working for a enemy" scott pointed his finger at her.

it wasn't long until she woke up in a random place. she tried to move but was restrained. she looked and seen her wrist tied down.
"what am i doing here?" she whispered to herself. "oh my god. i've been kidnapped" she told herself letting out a gasp.

"you're awake" warren said scaring her. "yeah and i'm tied up. for why?"

"oh yeah that because you could be danger"

"danger" she said giving him a unhappy look. he nodded your head. "like how?"
"hmm your voice is persuading me that you are not trust worthy"

"how is- you know what i am not putting up with this. let me go. i don't even know you!" she said impatient. "neither do i!" he exclaimed.
"but yet i'm still here!"