Late night Conspiracy's

It just turned 3 am. Me and Ben we're still awake since we slept all day and did nothing so we're very energetic and didn't want to waste it, so we tried multiple things like baking, dancing to music, watching movies, literally everything and it didn't work.

"Ben, I want to go to sleep but I can't! This horrid!" I exclaim and dramatically fall on to the floor while he laughs at me.

"Don't you think I feel the same way? I feel as energetic as Forrest Gump"

"What does that even mean" I laugh at his statement and roll onto my side to look at him.

"It's a simile y/n" he says in a smart tone. I fairly scoff and roll my eyes. "Well then Mr. Smarty Pants. Wanna play monopoly"

"That dumb game" he smacks his lips and waves off the idea. "Yeah- dumb stupid idiot game"

5 minutes later

We ended up playing the game and I was winning, also he was getting mad that I kept putting him in jail.

"Look at the monopoly man" Ben said pointing his finger at the board. "No, cause last time I looked away you cheated"

"Seriously, look at him. He looks different" he looks closer at the board and so do I. I squint my eyes trying to see where he was getting at with this because I was curious but at the same time scared for what he was a trying to do.

"where the FUCK IS HIS MONOCLE?!?" Ben yells making me jump away from the table but quickly going back to it and take a look at the tiny man again. "BEN!!" I smack his arm repeatedly. "OH MY GOD?!?"
I stand up with a shocked expression on my face. "I know what we can do" I say thinking of the lightbulb that just popped above my head.

Another 5 minutes

"How else would he swing from the fucking tree, Ben?!?! Not with his arms! Only humans do that because we don't have that special gene to give us a tail. CURIOUS. GEORGE. HAD. A. TAIL!"

"You're making me go crazy" he raises his eyebrows at me.

"And people say they can hear him singing in the haunted mansion ride"

I was beyond scared. I decided that we should watch Shane Dawson's conspiracy theories. I thought it would bore us out and we'll fall asleep. Maybe it worked for Ben but for me, I was paranoid. I turn off the tv and he questions me.

"What was that for. I was deep into it"

"I'm scared" I admitted. "Scared of what? There's nothing to be afraid of" He chuckles at me. "It's not funny. I feel like I'm being watched, not to mention the fact that it's literally three in the morning-"

"Let's just go and sleep it off" he stands up and holds his hand out for me. I grab it and keep on talking. "I feel that I know way too much right now. The government can be listening to this conversation right now like—through our phones- oh my lanta Ben!-"

"You're overeating. They're theories which means it's just a set of multiple thoughts and ideas. And if the government try and touch my girl! They're going to have to go through me first, because I got your back" he starts getting cocky on how he would beat up the government and I laugh at the thought on how he would lose but we're not going into that.

We entree our bedroom and he pulls me into bed immediately and wraps his arms around me basically crushing my bones. "What if I held you all night like this, then would you go to sleep?" He ask relaxing his body and sighing.

"Yeah, because I feel safe" I smile even though he couldn't see it because my backside was facing towards him.

"Good because I'm about to knock out" his voice getting lower and sleepier. He plants a kiss on my head. "Before you go to sleep. I just want to say that tonight, or today considering its morning, was fun. We should do it more often"

He laughs and says, "yeah, once a week. Goodnight, I love you"

"Well maybe-"

"Y/n. Go to sleep" he laughs when he realizes I was stalling to go to sleep. "I love you too"