The Stuido 2

"Who here thinks Roger's song should be on the album?" Freddie ask us

"Who here thinks Roger's song should be on the album?" Freddie ask us. No one raised their hands and Roger rolls his eyes. I quickly raise my hand and they look at me.

Confessionals

"I forgot I have to support him no matter what. A best friend thing, ya know" - y/n

"Just put it in the album, please. This has the be the most invalid arguments to ever happen between you guys," I say to the boys.

"But-" Brian begins to say but I cut him off. "Please" I look at them with puppy eyes. This look works 98% of the time, the other 2% is me angry and they don't want to see that happen.

"Alright fine. We'll put the song on the album, just stop looking at us like that" Freddie says waving me off.

Confessionals

*smiling* - Roger

—-
Roger pov

"But first just tell us, who is the song about that made you want to write it?" John ask with wonder in his face expression.
...damn

"It's about my car" I lie.

"But you said it was a metaphor, in fact the whole song is a metaphor, so who is the metaphor" Brian states out. I signal my eyes over to y/n, who wasn't paying attention at all and was drawing on a napkin. They looked over to the direction but didn't catch the drift. I do it again and they just looked at me with confused faces.

"Are your eyes spazzing out?" Freddie ask.

Confessionals

"Idiots" - Roger

——

"Y/n" I coughed out. "Ohhh" they all say simultaneously. "But I never seen your hands on her "grease gun" haha" Brian teases. "Whose grease gun?" Y/n walks back up to us.

"Your-"

"YODEL-AY-HEE-HOO" I yell over John and look at him with a stern face. All he does is laugh and walk out of the room. 

Confessionals

*stares at camera blankly* - Roger