"One of a kind"

look at his smile😍 I'm crying
there will be a part 2 for this :)

look at his smile😍 I'm cryingthere will be a part 2 for this :)

I woke up in his bed. Him being Roger Taylor. The guy who somehow persuaded me to go back home with him. I moved around a little stretching out my body as his arm grip around my waist got tighter.

"Don't leave" he mumbles. "At least stay for breakfast before you run off"

"I have to get home and take a shower, brush my teeth" I was trying to make up excuses. Any one for me to just leave.

"I have extra pajamas and extra toothbrushes. Please?" I pull away from his grip and cover myself with the sheets.

"Doesn't the girls you sleep with just leave the next morning?"

"Yeah but-"

"Then why are you making me stay? Aren't i just another girl to you?" Deep down I was regretting this whole situation. It was my choice to come back with him but I was feeling something different last night than the way I'm feeling now.

"No you're not. You're actually one of a kind and I could tell from last night when I talked to you"

"Roger, you're-" I stopped myself when I looked at him. He was staring at me with admiration that I kind of liked. "Let's just get breakfast" I give him a small smile which made him return one back.
He gave me clothes for me to wear after I took a shower and a toothbrush.

We head downstairs to the kitchen where the guys were. They look at me making me feel awkward immediately.

"And they finally leave the room, what did y'all do this morning another round?" Brian jokes. I look down at my feet as I hear Roger scoff.

"We talked actually" I tell him. "And she's quiet" Brian comments. "There isn't any extra food because we didn't expect for you to stay" John informs me. I purse my lips and look at Roger.

"We can make more-" "I'm not staying. Thanks for the offer Roger"

Roger's pov

I watch as she leaves and I give Brian a look. "What?" He ask. I chase after y/n wanting to apologize for what happened.

"Y/n!" She stops and looks at me. I jog up to her examining her emotion. She looked sad.

"I'm so sorry for how Brian was acting. I don't know why he was being like that, he's never that mean"

"Yeah, it's okay Roger, they're probably just tired of seeing girls-"

"You keep bringing up other girls. I don't want you to feel like another girl. When I told you that you were one of a kind, I meant that....I never felt this way about girl my whole life...is that how you feel?"

"No....maybe" she mumbles. I felt pretty hurt by her answer. "Are you ashamed of me?"
She opened her mouth to say something but closed it.

"I'll see you later" I look at her one more time before I walk back. When I enter the guys look at me. "Say your goodbyes?" Brian says to break the silence. "You're a dick Brian"

"What did I do?"

"What did y'all do this morning? Another round?....she quiet. You hurt her feelings"

"Why do you care so much?"

"Because I actually like her"

"After one night? You like a girl after one night? Roger you're being ridiculous"

I grab the left over breakfast food off the stove and throw it at him. "Is that ridiculous?"

"Not this again" John groans.

Your POV

It took me a while to realize I forgot my clothes so I walked back to the house. But I thought about his question a lot. I wasn't ashamed of him, mostly myself but I didn't say anything. I had just broken up with my boyfriend that same night so of course I felt dirty, but again I didn't say anything, I kept my mouth closed and let it happen, but it's not a big deal I need to get over it anyways.

"I'm sorry for acting that way, and I'm not ashamed of you- no I'm not saying that" I groan as I try to plan how I was going to apologize.

I walk up to the door and enter without knocking for some reason and hear a lot of things crashing from the kitchen.

"ONCE AGAIN NOT THE COFFEE MACHINE!" I see Roger holding the coffee machine and John yank it out of his hand. They notice me and Roger smiles a little. "Hey" he walks up to me. "You came back-"

"For my clothes" I cut him off. He mumbles a 'oh' as his exciting face falls into a sad one. "They're still in my room. I'll get them for you"

"No, I will since I still have your clothes on"

"No worries, keep them"

"How you both just go up there" a voice comes out of nowhere. In the corner stood Freddie with a piece of paper in his hand as he motions us to leave.

"She's a cutie" I hear him say as we head towards the room. He gives me my clothes off the floor and I grab them from his hands. "Thank you"

"You're welcome"

"I'm sorry for how I acted this morning. I just broke up with my boyfriend last night and I guess I used you as a distraction and regretted it this morning- not that I regret what happened last night, I enjoyed it but my feelings got in the way of it and ruined it for me. And I'm not ashamed of you, I'm ashamed of myself actually. I'm just a sad bitch" I chuckle at my last statement.

"Why'd you break up?"

"He cheated on me with my friend"

"What a wanker!"
I laugh at him. "Yeah, a huge one"

"Well you should be sad. Because he's missing out on something special, and if he doesn't realize that than he doesn't deserve you or your love"

"Thank you" I smile impressed by what he said. "This has been a weird day" I say. "Let's make up for it, tonight at dinner"

"Are you asking me on a date Taylor?"

"Yes, I am. So do accept my invitation?"
'This is partly a big question to answer so just go with the first thing that comes to mind'

"Sex" I quickly cover my mouth as my eyes widen in shock. 'Why did you think that y/n?!?!'

"What" he questions with a laugh. "I said yes" I cover up what I said. "No you didn't-"

"Yes I did. Well got to go, see you tonight at..."

"7"

"Duh, 7 the default time" i laugh nervously and leave the room punishing myself for what I said. 'This is why I don't talk to boys'