Dont worry pt.1

Inspired by Twiligh: BD

Y/d/n= your daughters name

ıllıllı ıllıllı

I held my daughter in my arms as I read a book.

"Daddy" her small voice called. I hummed in response. "When is mommy going to wake up from her nap"
They way she referred her deep sleep as a nap made me kind of sad.

"She will soon. I promise," I mumbled as I rub her arm up and down. "It's time for bed" I picked her up and laid her down in bed tucking her under the cover. "Goodnight" she gave me a big smile. "Goodnight, doll. I love you"

"I love you too" She gives me a hug. I turn off her lamp and leave her room quietly closed her door.

I went downstairs and went into the emergency care room where y/n's body laid on a bed. I walked over to her, brushing her back. "Please come back to me" I whispered. I thought about the events that led to this.

3 years ago....

Everything was how I dreamed it would be. Y/n just told me she was pregnant and I was happy, actually more than that. I was overly excited. I was truly in love with her and wanted to spend the rest my life with her and knowing that she was pregnant with our kid completed the whole package. I didn't think could happen because I don't really think. Y/n was a mortal. She's a normal human being and then there's me having wings and powers..I didn't know how it would affect her.

"Warren I'm..pregnant" she smiled a small smile. My eyes widened. "Really??"
She nodded. I sighed and pulled her into a hug.

It started off as a normal pregnancy. She was doing fine and she was healthy but the more she got bigger the worse she started to look. I'm not saying she was ugly,she's always beautiful but she was getting skinnier and her skin was starting to go pale. One day she wasn't that well to the point where she couldn't move so I called a doctor.

"Do you leave the house a lot? Get any sunlight?" He ask questions. "Sometimes, but not all the time, we would just stay inside"

"And got real busy I see" He jokes. I chuckle at the sex joke. "Does she eat?"

"She eats all the time- well she used to until she started to want other things like peanut butter and bananas, weird things." I explained him. He stands up after taking notes and walks over to the health care room where y/n who laid in the bed.

"Hi, y/n. I'm Dr. Strange and I'm here to check up on you to see if you're healthy and your bones are strong enough to get around to places. I'm going to check your movements and tell me if anything hurts."

She nodded. He started to raise her arms and legs. She would say yes occasionally when he asked if it hurt or not. When he finished he pulled me back out while y/n started to talk to her belly.

"Her pulse is very low and so is her health. Her bones are very brittle and fragile so I'll be careful with her. but she's somehow managing to stay breathing and my hypothesis is that it's the baby keeping her stable but we won't know until it happens"
I furrowed my eyebrows at him. "What do you mean until it happens"

"Until she gives birth. I have a question is she a mortal?"
I nod my head. He puts his hands up to his lips. "Well...if she was a mutant like you are the outcome would be different since she'll have the abilities no human has but since she is human can't really do much but take care of her the best you can and keep her healthy. I'll be back next month" he gives me a pat on my shoulder before leaving.

But I had another thing coming that month.