𝘸𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯

this is just an extended part of "there's no going back" if you don't remember what happened here's a recap:
you and ben were fwb, ben heard a guy the name of ryan y'all about you and he got angry. he left school early and went to your house and..yeah, then afterwards he was lowkey depressed about what he did and then your friend, anne, accused him of..yeah. then he let out his feeling agrees going to a party and being high and drunk blah blah blah. they y'all graduated and haven't seen each other since.

also i don't know if it's just me feeling like this, but i felt like i wrote your character as a complete biotch in this series💀 tell me if you can't stand the way she's acting and then i'll know i did my job 👍🏽

vol. 1

⚠️ warnings: this series would have language that most of say everyday, uses of drugs and alcohol and some sexual content and major euphoria vibes ⚠️

one year later

her friend izzy looks back at y/n with a smile before looking back in the mirror rubbing her hands down her sides. "do you think harry would like it?" she asks all the girls in the room. "why wouldn't he? you're fucking hot" beth replies. izzy shrugged her shoulders. "i don't know, i feel like if i walked out in this it could be too much or not enough" she pouted at herself in the mirror. izzy was wearing a shirt and pants set to her date tonight with her boyfriend. the shirt was a zipped up crop top and the pants were high waisted and flared at the bottom.

"i think it looks fine, i mean he likes all of your other outfits. they basically come from the seventies so go for it" y/n replies. she was never good at relationship advice and she knew but she still gave the best advice that she could. "thanks?" izzy says with her brows furrowed.

"hola mamas" austin walked inside the dorm room without knocking. "oh my god austin i could've been naked you perv!" izzy look towards the door. "hey bud" y/n laughed giving him a hug.

austin: your typical college stoner you'll meet at any college. freckles black lose curls that fell over his eyes, tall skinny boy but he did have some muscles in his arms and had a casual but yet fashionable style.

y/n met him a week after the first day. they met in library and complained about how unnecessary it was to get many books they'll need to get for their classes. for their first hangout, after getting to know each other, they smoked weed in his room at the frat house he was staying in and that's when the friendship blossomed. y/n was happy to know that he got his weed from the one and only anne, who went to a different college, so it was nice to see her once in a while.

but speaking of anne...that's a different story for another time.

"it wouldn't be the first time i've seen you naked so calm down" austin smirk and moved his curls away from his face. izzy rolled her eyes at him and the memory of him walking in on her and her boyfriend that night.

"soooo" beth rolls over on the bed. "tomorrow is the first day of spring break. i'm going to get fucked up on the first day. i know someone who can plug us in with anything you name" she smiles excitedly. "that's...stupid," y/n says with a sarcastic chuckled at the end. "that sentence leaving your mouth that way is shocking" beth remarks sarcastically. y/n look over at her friend. "whatever, i'm going to get something to eat" she got off the bed to look for her shoes and her wallet.