𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝

if i made a outer banks imagine book, would you guys read it?

the night sky was dark with only few stars giving it light. the streets were empty and lonely, not even a stray animal around. the traffic light switched repeatedly from it three colors, and street light shined down every thirty to fifty meters apart. the whistled softly making the few leaves that were stranded in the road fly to a new destination. the parks were still quiet. the beach was active and loud. the night was calm and relaxing. a good time for a jog when you couldn't sleep. a good time to get your very early morning coffee. a good time to talk and think about your thoughts that filled your head. a good time to spend with the person you want to be with...

"what are thinking about?" he looked down at his lap. he looked down  at the girl who was laying there as he ran his hand over her hair. he look down at the love of his life.

"is it beautiful" she says more as a statement than a question. "yeah" he answers still looking at her. "i mean the beach and everything around it" she glances up at him with a soft smile then back towards the view in front of her. he looking up taking in a breath scanning the landscape. "yeah" he nodded to himself. "don't you wish we could see what else is there?" she raises up from her comfortable position and leans on her arms looking at him.

"in the ocean?" he looks at her slightly surprised as a quiet chuckle leaves his mouth. "no—well i mean that too," she laughs a little. "i'm talking about the other cities, states, and countries. Is it night time like for us or is it three o'clock in the afternoon, is someone's birthday happening right now"

he watched her with admiration as she left her curiosity escape into the night air in a huge thought bubble.

"that would be fun right?"  her head tilts to the side as she looks at him. "your mind is the imagination of a three year old"

she playfully rolls her eyes and looks out into the beach. "and it's cute" he says after seeing her reaction. "you never take me seriously"

"i do take you seriously, when have i not?" he asks immediately wanting to take back that question remembering all of time he laughed when she was being serious. she lazily swings her head towards him giving him a plain 'really?'  look. "...maybe not all the time" he says with his voice getting slightly higher. "but i am now," he grabs her hand rubs his thumb i've over the top of it. "tell me what you want and i'll give it to you"

being her friend since kids and being her lover for two and a half, he wanted to treat her like the queen she was especially seeing how mistreated she was her whole life. he spoiled her, even when she told him not to do it, he never listened. she knew not to tell him that he shouldn't do something because of how stubborn he is, but she still manages to get that through his head one percent of the time.

"i can't because it's a lot, and i don't want you to"

she wasn't saying that to feed him into the request. she was saying how she felt. how she didn't want everything to be given to her, especially from him as she felt that the relationship wasn't working the way it should be.

"y/n..." his voice comes out in a whisper while looking into her eyes. "you know how i am" he smirks. "so tell me"
after not getting a response, he took a obvious guess of what she wanted. "you want to see other places, right? where do you want to go?"

"ben..." she sighed not wanting him to go through with it. "come on—" he started to say but she cut him. "i wasn't actually planning on doing it, i was just thinking out loud-"

"but i can tell you want it," he slightly talks over her. he places his hand on her cheek, holding her head in her hands. "I'm treating you the way you should be treated and i'm loving you the way you should be loved. so let me do my job..."
they looked at each other for a few seconds taking in each other's love before he spoke up again.
"where do you want to go first?"

"france"

"the romance trip first huh?" he smirked as she nodded her head and leaned in to give her a deep kiss.

"then let's go to france"