Galileo

'★'Roger'★'

It was another day at the recording studio

It was another day at the recording studio. They were working on their new song Bohemian Rhapsody. It wasn't going very fast because Roger was stuck on saying 'Galileo'

"Galileo...Galileo Figaro!"
He stops the music. "How was that?" John ask Freddie. "Higher" he replies. "Can you go a bit higher?" John tells him talking into the microphone. "If I go any higher only dogs will hear me" Roger says with frustration. I thought about what he said and started laughing. "Hehe I get it"

"Try" Freddie says. He tried again and Freddie tells him to go higher, as Brian hands motions to do it. He does it a few more times, his body language changing in the process. "Higher" Freddie says again.

"Jesus. How many more Galileo's do you want?"

"One more, one more" they tell him. I chuckle at how annoyed and frustrated he is. It's pretty hot. He does it over and over again. "Who even is Galileo?"
Brian looks up with a face expression at Rogers question and looks at me. "The fuck, Figaro?!" he said in a high tone trying to mock Roger with his notes. i almost choked on my water when he did that.

"Just one last time"
He does it one more time, going as high as he can. "Are we done?" He ask immediately after they stop the music. "That's it. He loves you" John assure him. "Good, I was almost as loud as, y/n" he takes off his headphones. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. "Did he- did he just say that?" I ask the rest of the guys shocked. Roger walks past me fast laughing and trying to get away from me.