Tiny me or you

In honors of Live Aid being today, here's a picture of Freddie who looks like he's killing the shoot シシ
In all honesty he would do it better than everyone else i mean look at it skksk☠️

In honors of Live Aid being today, here's a picture of Freddie who looks like he's killing the shoot シシIn all honesty he would do it better than everyone else i mean look at it skksk☠️

ꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄꨄ

Ben and I prepared to get ready for a house party our neighbors were throwing tonight. It was just a small get together of friends and family so it wasn't major.
I put on a red dress, putting my black cardigan over it and my black heels. Ben wore shirt and pants but the elegant kind, not the 'bored' or 'underdressed'.

Ben wrapped his arm around my waist as we stood at the door waiting for a person to open it.

"Hi neighbors" Kacy greeted. We smiled and greeted as we entered the house. Me and Ben parted ways as he went with the boys and I went with the girls to chat.
I sat on the couch, listening to the other girls talk about the 'gossip' that was happening in their lives.

"Oh, god" a woman said picking up her baby and standing up. "Can you hold her for me just for a few seconds please"
I tried to tell her I had a drink in my hand but she wouldn't pass so I set my drink down on the table and held the baby out away from me. As I looked at it with wide eyes, she smiled and laughed at me.

I look past the infant and see Ben down the hall walking past as he looks at me taking a sip from his glass. I look at him back and give my attention back to the baby.

ꨄ 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚝-𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 ꨄ

After I put on my pajamas, I went to the bathroom where Ben was a prepared to brush my teeth.

"You looked beautiful tonight" Ben spoke up. I look at him from the mirror where he was sitting in a chair. "Thank you" I said in a low voice.

"Whose baby?" He asked suddenly. "What?" I asked confused on what he was talking about. "The baby you were holding at Kacy's house"

"Oh, it was one of her friends. Her kid spit up on her and told me to hold her while she went to the bathroom to clean up" I explained. He hummed nodding his head and looking back a his hands. "You look cute with kids" he mumbled. I started to furrow my eyebrows.

"You think this house...is kind of big" he said suddenly. I dried my face off after I washed it and shrugged my shoulders.

"Ehh, it's not too big or too small, Why?" I asked as I left the bathroom. "I don't know, I just think it need to be filled in" he replies following me to our bed. "Have you ever thought about having a family?"

"Ben, where are going with all of this?" I was curious on why he was suddenly asking questions about these things since we never even spoke about it, or mentioned it for a second.

"Don't you think it would be cool to have a tiny me or a tiny you running around the house?" I looked at him with my mouth opened a little. "And watch them grow into teenagers and witness them rebel against us and our rules?" He chuckled continuing his sentence. "And then grow into a adult where they take life into their own hands?"

I raise up from my spot still looking at him. "Do you want a kid?" I asked with a tiny smirk on my face.
"Was it obvious" he plainly said. "It was just a thought-"
"A deep thought" I cut him off. "Are we even ready for kids?" I pulled my knees to my chest and rested my chin on them.

"Yeah!" he said with confidence. I laugh covering my face. "I never thought of you to have such big baby fever. I honestly thought it was going to be me one day begging"

"So you do want to start one?" He asked rearranging my words. "I didn't say exactly-"
"But you implied it" he spoke over me putting up a finger. "You're being such a female right now" my smile was bigger as his grew also.

"I wouldn't have to be like this if you just let me do what I have to do" he smirked. I leaned in and gave him a kiss.

"Let's have a kid!"

this is so legendary, alexa play Queen at Live Aid
ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Queen at Live Aid───────────⚪────── ◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙️ ❐ ⊏⊐