Late Night Thoughts

Me and Ben laid wide awake staring into the darkness talking about absolutely nothing.

"Zeus isn't the most powerful he's just bigger and controls something greater than everyone else" Ben stayed.

"Ben," I huffed. "He's the greatest one, without including God himself, he's the greatest" I moved my hand around out of instinct. He grabbed it and placed it back into the bed.

"You never stop until you're right" he chuckled. I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see me.
It stayed quiet for a while until I started laughing. "What's so funny?" Ben mumbled. "I was just thinking— or mostly imaging that- imagine Freddy Kruger fingering you" I started to laugh as Ben cringed.

"Why would you say that? Who would even imagine that?! Jeez!" He cringed even more making me laugh harder.

"I don't know! It comes into my mind a lot"

"I'm going to sleep. I'm probably going to have a nightmare now" he rolled off of me.
"No" I whines but at the same time I chuckled. "Me? I understand, but you're a dude, ben. The worst he's done to a guy was make a blood bath out of Johnny Depp"

"It's Freddy Kruger" he emphasized. "He does anything to anyone, y/n he could—fuck my asshole"

"HA!" I screamed and face planted into my pillow laughing. I would never think of Ben to say anything like that.

"Jeepers Creepers or Freddy?" I asked him. He stayed silent for while.

"Neither, I would rather pick you, you were already evil enough to even mention the whole Freddy thing. I think im traumatized by it now"

"You can't get traumatized by something unless you witnessed it by seeing it or physically"

"I think I cringed hard enough to cause it" he let out of breath. I giggled and looked over his shoulder to give him a kiss as he was turned away from me.

"You're going to be fine, stop being so dramatic" I smiled.

"Well, who would you pick?" He asked. "Pick who?"

"The creeper or Freddy, but you have to make out with them"

I sucked in a breath and exhaled a sigh. "Well, Fred has knives and I don't want to get cut, so I guess the creeper"

"Seriously?!" He exclaimed. "What?"
"Y/n think about what you said, please"
I did and thought about it long and hard.

"The creeper has better skin than Fred who is burnt as hell, literally, but-" I cut myself off by gagging after thinking about it again.

"Fred has better hygiene. At least his outfit is stitched up at least in every other movie" Ben stated and started to laugh at me. "You would rather make out with someone with the nastiest mouth ever-" Ben stopped talking to laugh as I continued to gag about the thought.

"I hate you!" I turned away from him. "Now you know how it feels to have a disgusting thought in your head"