Theif [+]

╰☆☆ smut☆☆╮

The girl climb into her window to avoid her strict parents. Ben, who was laying on their shared bed, looked away from his phone and smiled as she took off her black ski mask. He was staying with her since his parents kicked him out for not being the 'Harvard A-Honor Roll Student' they wanted him to be. He didn't want that. He wanted to live his life to the fullest taking risk and not staying in a library getting stressed 24/7. They didn't accept that behavior and let him go, which was a cruel thing to do to a kid. He found y/n at a party. She was the one who took him in and gave him a roof, food, water , and love.

"New jewls, and they're all ours" She smiles, her tongue sticking out between her teeth as the bag is dumped on the bed. Watches,rings,bracelets, and necklaces pile up on top of each other.

"I knew you were up to something. Just by the way you we're looking today" Ben smirks at his beloved girlfriend.

"You always catch me BenBear," A fake pout shows up on her face. "So what are you going to do? Punish me?" She makes her voice innocent. Ben gets up and walks to the end of the bed where she stands. the music playing the room was never turned off.

"Maybe I should. You've been going out without me lately taking all the fun" Ben plays with the zipper of her jumpsuit. He looks at her with lust filled eyes and a smirk. He pulls down the zipper slowly revealing her red laced bra.

Y/n sits down on the bed and pulls Ben into a deep kiss. Her hands went under his shirt and lifts it over his head. Her hands felt him up and down and he had a firm grip on her waist. She then goes to take off her suit but Ben stops her.

"Let me undress you, baby" Ben kisses her neck. She stops and he begins undressing her. He slides the fabric off her shoulders kissing the exposed skin after every inch he takes off. Once she If fully out of it he takes a look at her body.

"You're fucking beautiful" he bites his lip and takes off his sweats leaving him in only his boxers. "And you're a handsome man" she compliments back. She takes off her bra and thong leaving her bare in front of him. Sitting in the bed she crawls over to Ben raising on her knees. He immediately his hands on her butt giving it a squeeze. She puts her hands down his boxers and grabs ahold of his pelvis. Moving her hand up and down he lets out a breath closing his eyes. His groans become louder as she moves faster touching his tip at some point.

"Oh, fuck me" he moans. Y/n takes that as a green light and pulls him onto the bed. He was taken by surprise but instantly smiled as she sat on top of him. She pulls down his boxers and adjusts herself over his length. She lowers herself, filling him all the way in and starts to move.

Usually, Ben never lets y/n be the dominant one if it's him do the punishment but he was too caught up in the moment to let any of this stop.

The sound of skin,springs,moans and the headboard banging filled the room. Ben took it all to get out of his daze and flip them over. He looked down her, thrusting inside her as if the rhythm never stop.

"Do you think i can redeem myself, baby?" She asks while his face in the crook of her neck. "Maybe" He answers and takes a look at her. When he does, she grabs his face giving him a kiss then biting his bottom lip. This distracted Ben making him moan and lose his rhythm of thrust. Ben had a lot of weaknesses but lip biting was his top one. If feels as if he could easily orgasm right then and there. He had fully stopped moving as he watched her pull his bottom lip and let it go snapping back into its place.

"Am I now?"
He smiles and lets out a chuckle before he restarts but this time he goes harder,deeper,and faster. "I'm about to destroy you tonight. You won't be able to walk for a few days" He grabs her legs and pulls them up spreading them apart. His hand starts to play with her clit rubbing it in fast small circles earring loud moan. Her hands crumble the sheets underneath her.

"FUCK! Ben I'm so close"
He replies with a 'me too'. Ben was in a trace throughout all of this. It didn't matter how much louder the headboard his the wall, all he heard was y/n's voice.

"Give your all, Ben" He heard her voice say. "Damn, you make me feel some type of way" His eyes were closed shut as he embraced the wet feeling of her walls.
Y/n rocks her hips to meet his. "Fuck I comi-" Before she could even finish her sentence she come undone, losing her voice, feeling, and sight for a few seconds before regaining them all back. When Ben finishes he pulls out carefully and plops next to her weak body.

Ben pulls her close and gives her her kisses helping her relax after their session.  Ben lies there with his eyes closed rubbing his hand up and down y/n's arm giving her goosebumps.

"That was the best" She says after catching her breath. "Did you hear how hard the headboard was hitting the wall? There's probably a hole"

"I didn't hear anything else except for your angelic voice"

She smiles and raises up on her elbows. "I am going to the bathroom and I'll see you when I come out"

For Ben to hear that she was getting out of bed, he had to open his eyes as wanting to see how this would turn out of her trying to walk. She gets off the high bed and falls to the ground.

"I'm okay!" She says quickly knowing Ben would go to see if she's ok. Ben gets out of bed and goes to carry her to the bathroom.

"Round two in the shower" was the first thing he said when he walked in. Y/n goes to use the bathroom as he walks to the shower and turns it on.

"Ben I can barely walk, let alone stand"

Ben turns to her as she holds herself up and washes her hands.

"We're already naked. Let me handle this" he holds her and leads her to the shower. She smiles and says, "lets relax then"