Field trip pt.2

Ben

I wait for y/n to finish getting ready. While doing so, I made small talk to try and not make things awkward.

"After dinner, can we talk about it, please?" My back was turned to her. I look over my shoulder to see her glance at me.

"I just want to get somethings off my chest" I continue. "Didn't you already do that?"
I smack my lips and stand up. "Come on, don't be like that"

there was a knock on there door. "Y/n hurry up. I want to get there early so we can have the good seat" Anne yells from behind the door. "Yeah! Hop off that dick" Mike yells also, making y/n stand up and open the door.

"Can you guys stop" She mumbles. They look over at me. "Did you guys kiss? What about make out? Ooh F to M ratio"

"What?" Y/n asks. "Finger to mouth-" y/n cuts her off.
"Nothing happened shut up" she backs them out and looks back at me. She waved for me to come and I followed her out.

"Finger to mouth" I repeats Anne's words. "Shut up" y/n rolls her eyes making me laugh.

You

Dinner was okay. We ate at a fancy restaurant and the food was nice. I had to tell Anne to lower her voice half the time consider she's childish and doesn't know how to act and because people will give us looks.

We head back to our rooms. Tomorrow we're going skiing. I never skied before so it's going to be an experience for me.
I enter the bedroom and plop on the bed taking off my shoes. Ben walked in holding chocolate and a teddy bear that held a heart that had 'I love you' embroidered on it.

"Do you really think that's going to solve anything?" I ask. "Its a start" he walks to my bed and sits beside me placing the gifts in my lap. I hold them for a minute looking at them.

He really got this for me?
I smile a little and set the items in my table. "I want to start off by saying I fucked up. I really did. I drove away the person I love most out of my life because of some bullshit words I said"

"Don't blame all of this on you Ben. If I didn't raise my voice we could have handled it better"

"No. If I wasn't so stubborn and just listened to what you were trying to say we could have. But I didn't. Instead I called you a—name I don't want to ever call you again and said I didn't love you anymore which is false," he looked at me to see if I was listening but I was listening to every word he said.

"You know that feeling where you just feel empty and there's just a tingling pain inside you because you regret something you did and it just won't go away?"

"Yeah"

"I've had that feeling everyday you weren't with me and right now I still have it because I know you're not mine. I try my hardest to get over you and what happened but I can't. I just want you back y/n"
Ben never expressed his feelings like this before. It would be crazy if he was drunk right now because this is all a shock to me. I've really missed having Ben around and I knew what he was feeling because I had that same pain ever since we broke up.

"I feel weak. I really do. Maybe it was your love  that gave me strength and I just took advantage of it."

"You never know when someone can just leave you. It'll be like a snap of a finger" I tell him. He smiles a little. "Isn't That what thanos tried to do"

"I believe so"

"Well I guess I'm secretly him"
I reach over and give him a hug. "You could never be him...you're not purple"
He rubs my back up and down. He loosened his arms around me. "I've changed you know. The only reason I came on the field trip was to make amends with you and I hope I succeeded in that goal"

"I forgive you Ben. I've missed you a lot too and I hope we can subside what happened. Words are words." I look at him. "Sure I can be a whore if I wanted to but I'm not" I joke. "You're not one and I can see that"

"How about I change into my pajamas and we can cuddle this whole thing out. I haven't had anyone to lay with for ages"

"Whatever you want babe" he smiles and undresses me. He gives me on his shirts and puts it on me smiling at the view. He changes too and turns the lamp off pulling my body to him.

"I love you and I promise to never hurt you again"

"I love you too, and I promise to never hurt you"