{2} Summer of '72

Pt.2
Here's a cute pic of Rog 💗💓💞

Note: you have clothes, ok you're not just in your swim wear the whole time 😂 ^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Y/n enjoyed the recording session they had today. She saw funny sides come out surprisingly in Brian. After they finished they left but Roger and Y/n stayed behind a little while longer.

"Have any hobbies?" Roger asks as y/n walks around the studio.

"[your favorite hobby] sometimes when I have the chance to"

"What are you doing those other times?" Roger walks up to her as she plays with one of the drumsticks.

"Reading, sometimes when I have the chance to" she smiles.

"Then What are you doing during those other times" Roger laughs.

"Nothing, sometimes-"
"Oh don't say it" Roger laughs out making her laugh also.

"Wanna play?" He offers as he sits down in his seat grabbing the other drumstick.

"No thanks. When I'm around things like this, I think I'm going to break them"
Roger chuckles.

"You're not going to be breaking these. I'll me handling them"

She agrees and looks around for a chair. "There aren't any other chairs?" She asks. He shakes his head no.

"Sit on my lap" he shrugs. She gives him a look. "Well, how am I supposed teach you to play them if you're beside me?" He does a side smile.

"Very smooth" she walks over to him hesitant to sit down. She didn't relax her body because she didn't want to put all of her weight on him.

"Relax. I don't bite" he pulls her body towards his as she relaxes. He gives her the drumsticks and then put his hands on top of hers.

"Any requests?" He ask as he lays his head on her shoulder looking and smiling at her. He watched as she smiled nervously and a small laugh come out.

"Uhh-hehe..uhm maybe [favorite Queen song]" She looks over her shoulder at him then turns back.

He hands grips hers at a soft grip, rubbing his thumbs of the top of them before starting the song. He would play a part and she will repeat it to see if she did it right. He taught her how to spin the stick between her fingers, it flew out of her hand a few times but it was a great laugh to share.