Oreo

the park during the day is nice and relaxing. Sun radiated happiness and fun.
Kids played with their friends and adults took their babies for a stroll and teen skated and hung out with their friends.
When all of that was over, it became dark. The park at night was cold, lonely, and silent.

Just after being broken up with her boyfriend, y/n sat on the park bench crying. It was the closet place since she just came from her friends house.
She didn't ask for a ride to get dropped off at home, she just wanted to spend some time alone.

During that time, a boy named Ben was walking home. A pack of Oreos in his hand a friend gave him after he left.
He walked down the sidewalk looking down at his phone until he heard crying from a distance.
He looked up from his phone and started to see where it was coming from.
He walked upon the girl on the bench. Feeling bad for the girl he sat next to her. The action caught her by surprise since she jumped a little thinking it was a random man.

"Is everything okay?" He asked kindly as he looked at waiting for a answer. She wiped her tears and replied with a small 'yeah'. Her voice being weak for crying so long.

"Clearly not" he stated. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked. She glanced at him the returned her attention back to the ground.

"I don't know you" she mumbled trying not to sound rude.
"How many people walked past here without asking if you were okay?"

Y/n sat there sniffling knowing a lot of people did walk past her.
"A lot"  she let out huff and started to speak again.

"My boyfriend broke up with me, for another girl" she told him glancing once again at him.

"Wow," Ben said in disbelief. "He's a-"
"Douchebag" she cut him off.
"I-I was going to say asshole but that'll do if that's how you feel" he cleared his throat.

"I guess since she's more popular and prettier-"
"Don't put yourself down. I think Becky, or Karen, whatever her name is,"
Y/n laughed at him. The first time she actually did that in a while.
"Is insecure, for her to take your boyfriend it was clearly out of jealousy and..." he trailed off.  he opened the Oreo package and took one out giving it to her. She took it with a small smile. "I think you're beautiful"

"Thank you" she finally looked at him.

"Ben" He has his hand out. She gracefully took it. "Y/n" she said back as they walked down the sidewalk together.