Double Oreo

Pᴀʀᴛ: 2

ꨄ★ꨄ★ꨄ★

It's been a while since Ben and y/n talked to each other again. Maybe four weeks at most.

They either had busy schedules or just forgot about one another. They had the same thoughts,
'It was just a one time thing'

Y/n enter the grocery store picking up the small basket beside the entrance. She walked around grabbing whatever she needed, but she decided to get Oreos because one: she loves them and two: it just reminds her of the day she met Ben at the park.

She went over to the chips/candy/and cookie isle scanning the shelves for her treat. Not paying attention to her surroundings, she reaches for a pack, meeting hands with someone else.
She looked at the person. Her eyes meeting with Bens' in surprise.

Y/n smiled at the boy in front of her.
"Hi" she greeted with happiness in her  voice.

"Hey, nice seeing you again. I thought you disappeared or something" He joked.

"No..I was just at home taming all of the school work I had to finish up and my job so.." she nodded her head.

"Oh, me too" he replied. There was a silence between them. Y/n looked over at the pack of Oreos still on the shelf.

"Came back for more?" She asked.
"What?" He asked confused.
"Sorry, I mean, you came back for more Oreos" she pointed to the package as Ben smiled.

"Yeah, but it's yours if you want it, I'm not that big in a mood for them anyways" he waved them off with a smile. Y/n shook her head no saying,

"No, they're yours. I can get them for two dollars at the dollar store anyway" she scratched her head from behind nervous.

"No, no just get them"

As they went back and forth with each other on who should get the pack of Oreos, a lady took it. It being the last pack on the shelf.

"Come on-" y/n stopped herself as she went to reach for the cookies but stopped when she realized they were gone.
"Oh" she scrunched up her fave and let out a small giggle. "Guess someone got them" she threw her hands up in the air.

"Well, it's ok, even if they were still there I would give them to you" he said.
They left the isle going to checkout.
After they finished, they walked outside of the store heading towards their cars.

"Hey," she said getting his attention. "Do you want to go to the movies with me on Saturday?i saw that toy story 4 and Annabelle came out but I decided to go with the other option considering I didn't want to stay awake all night, plus my friends thought it was childish and yeah..." she trailed off realizing she started to ramble and looked away from him.

Ben looked at her facial features as she looked around the parking lot eating for him to answer her question.
Ben really did find y/n gorgeous, if he could, he would look at her all day and night. He did want to hang out with her in the past four weeks but he's been busy with a lot of things, but he did have a free day Saturday so he didn't want this opportunity to go down the drain.