heartbreaks

part uhhh....😗✌🏽

they took rosie to the park

they took rosie to the park. they watched her from the bench as she slid down the slide five times in a row and talked to other little kids, maybe making a friend or two.

"she's adorable isn't she" y/n smiled as she watched her daughter play around. "yeah" roger agreed looking at her. he sighed getting her attention. "meet anyone new?" he asked. "i met a few, but nothing seemed right" she replied making a subliminal message on how she really felt. "what about you? i heard you have a girlfriend now, how's that been?"

"had," he corrected her. "we dated for a few months but ended things" he informed her. "oh i'm sorry" she said sincerely. "yeah, i guess you could say things didn't seem right either" he restated her words after realizing what she meant. rosie walked up to them, with her arms crossed.

"aww what's wrong pumpkin?" roger asked.

"they have no taste in music" rosie sassed. y/n let out a laugh at her attitude knowing where she got that side of her from.

after they made it back to y/n's house, she put rosie's things in the car as she told roger about the plans. "i packed extra snacks for her, and extra clothes, just incase i get caught up with work" she explained closing the trunk. "wait you said you were coming" he stopped her from walking back to the house. she caught on to what he was implying. "i didn't say i was going back with you" she put her hands in her back pockets. "i just thought you meant for the day out. i have a life here now, a job, a house-"

"and you have a life back in london too. you miss the boys don't you?"

"yeah of course i do. i talk to them all the time"

"and you miss me?" he asked her one of those questions again. she froze avoiding eye contact with him. she looked behind him, looking through the back window watching rosie play with her doll.

"i think you should go....you'll miss your flight" she mumbled ignoring his question. he took a step closer to her, putting his hand behind her neck. their noses almost touching, she hugged him tightly.

"i missed you" she admitted with tears in her eyes. "stay here tonight? we can leave tomorrow" she pulled away from him. "anything to be with you"

after taking everything out of the car, they went inside the house and went to bed. y/n close the door to rosie's room quietly, letting out a breath she didn't know she was holding after it finally closed.

roger got out his clothes and so did y/n. they laid down in bed together; him pulling her body towards his, something he's been wanting to do for the longest and with no hesitation he pulled her into a kiss.

"i never want to hurt you like that again" he mumbled in her neck as he hugged her tightly and played with her hair. "that was too much of a heartbreak"

"yeah...too much" she agreed cuddling closer to him.

too much" she agreed cuddling closer to him