Too Virgin

Note: I couldn't think of a better title -_-

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ✫ ˚♡ ⋆。 ❀
┊ ☪︎⋆

┊ . ˚

"𝙞𝙢...𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮"
"𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚?"
"......𝙣𝙤"
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ✫ ˚♡ ⋆。 ❀
┊ ☪︎⋆

┊ . ˚

I laid in bed looking through my sketch book for a blank page getting ready to draw whatever came into mind. The opened to reveal my lovely boyfriend of 6 years Ben. Yeah, 6 years and we're sexually active- no we're not because I'm a virgin, I know shocking and also a TMI.

"Hello, wifey" he gets in bed with me and kisses me on the lips. I put my book on the bed side table and kissed him back.

"How was work today?" I asked rubbing my fingers through his hair.

"I was crazy. The boss was having a affair with one of the workers and the wife found out and came into work and went off" Ben told me as I laughed about how he sounded like a gossip girl in high school.

"Wow, Mr. Davis. What a risk taker" I say chuckling a little. He looked up at me from laying his head on my stomach. "What about yours?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "It's was ok, my check was raised $4 because someone quit"

"That's amazing. It'll be a little bit easier to pay for the apartment" he mumbled. He stared at me a for a while and I look at him with a smile.

"What?" I shyly. He shook his head and said, "nothing. Just looking at your beauty and how lucky I am" he smiled and bit his bottom lip before kissing me. His hands gripping my hips as he kissed me neck.

Me and Ben have made out multiple times  and many of them were very heated but I would stop it just because I got nervous and he'll end up having to do the rest himself because he got a boner. Yeah, I felt bad but I wasn't ready to go to the next stage.

"Ben..." I called and he looked at me. "I'm...ready" I told him. "Are you sure?" He asked and I looked away. ".......no"
He raises up off of me and sit up with my knees to my chest.

"I'm sorry" I tell him. "It's okay. I just want to make you feel good" he rubs my hand. I smile. "I know but I just get nervous and fall under pressure when it gets close to that point"

"Why come? You know I love you. I don't want you to feel pressured"

"Yeah and that's what my last boyfriend said before I found out it was all for creds"

"It sound like you don't trust me y/n"

"I do trust you. If I didn't trust you I would've broke up with you while I went to college in a different state. But Ben I'm not ready. Maybe tomorrow or next week but not tonight. I'm just gonna be a 23 year old virgin until the time comes because I actually thought about and I realized that you actually have to naked to have sex" i laugh at my sentence and so does he.

"Well that's how it works" he jokes still laughing. He sighed as he said, "I love you, and I'm patient, you're ready whenever you are" he gives me a small smile. For the rest of the night we cuddled until we fell asleep. It was nice to know that he was being patient with me and it made me love him even more.