school skipping

bro, judy  moody not so bummer summer movie go hard af

"𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃'𝚂 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙶𝙿𝙰 𝙰𝙶𝙰𝙸𝙽? 4.99999....."
-𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚅𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚃𝙾𝙽

ben pushes me up again the janitor's closet wall as he began to kiss my neck. i smiled as he continued to trail his kisses down to my collar bone. i wrapped my arms around his neck taking a glance at my watch, my eyes slightly widened.

"ben.." i said trying to get his attention.
"hey, i know i'm too good but you're gonna have to be quiet" he said lifting up my shirt.
"no," i laugh at his statement putting my hands on his chest so he would get the hint to stop. he did and looked at me.
"i have to go to class" i told him.

"stay a few more minutes. it'll be quick, trust me i can make you-"

"mr. smith would kill me if i'm late again" i cut him off leaned down to get my backpack but he grabbed it before me, leaving out of the janitors closet.

"why don't you just skip? it's last period. we can go to your house, maybe watch netflix and chill" he smirked still moving my bag away from me as i tried to get it.

"no, i can't skip"

"you're a straight A student that comes to school everyday and gets her work done before the bell rings, come on you can miss one day"

i crossed my arms looking at him. i thought about the pros and cons of this situation. pros being, i can go home and relax and be with my boyfriend of course, and the cons beings my parents will find out and i'll be in trouble for skipping with him.
my parents weren't fond of ben being my boyfriend since he wasn't really 'my type'. they thought my type was a smart gentleman who speaks proper english and wears sweater vest. but who are they to tell me who my type is. ben, is my type. sure he's not that good of an influence. he smokes, does graffiti and gets chased by the cops sometimes, he's just your friendly neighbor hood delinquent, but i love him.

i sighed in defeat as he gave me a pouting lip. "fine, but if i get in trouble, i won't talk to you ever again"

"you've been saying that since, i made you go to that party. you can't last a day without me" he smiled grabbing my hand and pulling me into him as we walked out of the schools back doors.

the whole time he was driving to my house, i was kind of paranoid. the same thoughts of getting caught kept filling in my head.

"hey," he put his hand on my thigh feeling how i wasn't relax at all.
"chill it's only been ten minutes" he chuckled taking looks at me. "everything would feel absolutely normal. just pretend we got out of school because there was a tornado warning and everyone went home early" he referred to the gray clouds that we're in the sky.

"why would we go home, if there's a possible tornado?"
"why would we stay at school?"
i raised an eyebrow. "fair point" i sighed looking back out the window.

"y/n" ben groaned out her name as he lazily sat back in couch. "what!" she yelled from the backyard. "stop watering the plants and come watch the movie with your boyfriend!" he stood up walking out to the back yard where y/n walked around watering the flowers.

"they need water, ben" she looked at him before going back to watering them.

"are you just distracting yourself from school" he sighed. she looked around while placing the water container down before answering. "no" she tried to play it off.

"if you don't come watch, judy moody with me, i'm breaking up with you" ben pointed behind him at the living room. she tried to hold in her laugh as she looked at him but failed as she burst out into a laughing fit.

"judy moody?!" she exclaimed laughing. ben let out a chuckle as he started to laugh also. once they calmed down, they entered inside her house again sitting on the couch but y/n couldn't help but think about what he said as she started to laugh again.

"i'm sorry" she said relaxing as she stiffed the smile of her face.
"ok this is a good movie" she admitted looking at the screen.

"we should do this again, tomorrow" ben said. "nope, not skipping again" she shook her head. "one more time, at least?"

"one more time" she pushed his head playfully.