"what are you doing later?"

idea/ request from @killerqueen479

it's continuing from the dinner scene but instead of kash being asked the question it's you, if that make sense—well ofc it does but anyways...i made you a friend that was invited also if that is okay and plus i wanted to make this a two part thing so....',)

"—when i was a little girl, i would hide, and he couldn't find me" mary told as she read her dad's sign language. "clever girl" mary chuckled. "please tell your father, it's nice to meet him" fred said. "i have" she responded.  "and thank you for the birthday cake" he continued. "i have"
"and tell him his daughter is a epic shag" he said in a whisper. "freddie, he can read lips" she whispered back.

i stifled a smile at the scene. then his mom started to talk about where fred was born and brought out the baby pictures. feeling embarrassed, he walked over to the piano and started to sing happy birthday to himself.

"mercury?" kash questioned her brother's new found name. he told them how he permanently changed it after they assumed it was just a stage name. 

"well i like it fred" i complimented. the phone ranged and kash went to get, then called for freddie, i brushed it off and went back to the conversations.

"he was a dentist" john pointed at roger. "dentist?" i asked kind of caught off that someone like him would be interested in a thing like that, but not saying it's a bad thing.

"i was never a dentist" he denied glancing at me but looked back again. i raised my eyebrows on to why he gave me two looks. i've barely talked to roger this whole time at the birthday dinner cause i didn't know him at all, only the little details he told me about each member over the phone. i was only a friend of freddie and this was the first time i've met the band in person.

"y/n" roger leaned back in his chair and put his arm around it. "what are you doing later?" he asked.

"nothing"

"oh, well maybe-"
"that involves you" i finished my sentence ending it with a small smile. i heard a small laugh from john as he was trying his hardest not to laugh so hard.

"i have an announcement" fred came back and got our attention. "one of the A&R men from EMI saw us recording—gave our demo to john reed..he looks after elton john. mr.reed wants to meet us,"

my jaw dropped in shock. "and possibly even manage us"

"holy shit this is insane" i said accidentally from excitement. "y/n" kash warned to try and get me from trouble. "oh sorry- oh my goodness this is insane" i corrected myself but my excitement was still hinted in my voice.

"this is amazing. i'm proud of you guys" i congratulated them. "you want to know what else is amazing?" roger said to me. "what?"

"me taking you out tonight?" he said in more of a requesting tone. i playfully rolled my eyes at him.

"sure, roger" i accepted.  "oh wait really?" he asked in surprise. "yeah, what could go wrong?" i shrug my shoulders with a shrug.