true love

this chapter is sponsored by seatgeek. seatgeek is an app where- lol i need to stop watching david dobrik.

i walked out of class, leaving the last period of the day

i walked out of class, leaving the last period of the day. i opened my locker to put my books inside, but that was blocked by a vase of flowers and a note attached to it. a smile came upon my face as i took the small card.

'happy  1 year anniversary love,
hope you enjoy these flowers and my love for you '

i felt arms wrap around my waist and a face in the crook of my neck. "just so you know this isn't the last thing i'm going to be giving you" ben mumbled and rocked us back and forth. "but ben" i whined. he knows how i don't like it when he gives me gifts. he knows so much, he does it ok purpose sometimes.

i grabbed the vase of flowers and put my books inside before closing the locker.
"but how am i supposed to give you my present? it at my house and you have football practice remember?" i asked him, with sadness in my voice. we walked out of the empty school out in the parking lot heading towards his car.

"you can still give it me cause..
i might of called out today" he replied with a grin on his face. "maybe bribed the coach a little bit, because i wanted to spend time with my beautiful and greatest girlfriend in the world on this very special day" he grabbed my face and gave me a kiss before opening the car door for me.

once we got to my house, i led ben inside quickly. i was excited to show him the present i spent months and months saving up for. i entered inside my room covering his eyes.

"we're in your room. i can smell the scented vanilla candle"
i playfully rolled my eyes and removed my hand and looked around to see if his eyes were still closed.

"are you ready?" i asked bouncing a little. "no, i'm scared" he replied keeping his eyes closed. i laughed.

"open them goofball"
he hesitated to but looked at the bed where a box was.

"why is it so big?" he asked taking it off the bed. "and it's light" he shook it around. "open it!" i smiled even more. "i swear y/n, if there is a wild animal inside and it attacks me, i'm never seeing you again" he jokes taking the tape off and lifting up the lids.

"wow! packing peanuts. this my favorite thing in world. i love it so much" he stuck his head inside of it but a 'ow' muffled when he hit his present against his head.
he dug through the small pink foam and pulled out a helmet.

"a helmet?" he moved the object around scanning it until he froze, looking at the brand name, which read 'harley davidson'

"y/n!" he said astonished. "a helmet, and keys" i held them up in front of him.

"i know that you have always wanted a motorcycle. so for the almost past year we've been dating, i took extra shifts at work and saved up the money to get you one. it's been honestly killing, that i had to keep what i was doing a secret this long" i did a dramatic sigh. he pulled me by the waist and laid me on the bed, getting onto of me.

"you didn't have to do this. i could have got it myself and all you had to do was just sit her and be pretty, like always"

"but i wanted to. i love you so much ben, and i'm really happy that you're in my life. when you asked me out, i thought you were joking because why would a boy like you—mr. popular guy go out with someone like me— the girl who's been invisible since middle school.. as cliché as it sounds," i put my hand in his hair. "so i wanted to say thank you"

he slid his arm under and gave me a kiss. "you make me really happy, y/n. truly happy...i was in a dark place but then you came into my life. having my nerves jump all around my body as i caught feelings for you. and you saying yes to be my girlfriend—all of my love, is going somewhere i know it's safe and is going to be used for good"

i turn us over and i sit on top of him. "i suppose, you want to know your present now huh?" he raised his eyebrows. i reply with a nod and play with his shirt. "i have one in my backpack and there was one i put in your drawer this morning. you choose your path"

"oh you mean this one?" i unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans showing him the waist line of the red lace of my underwear.
the cutest innocent smile appears on his face as i trailed my hands behind his neck.

"so that's what you want to do?" i teased shifting my hips lightly. he nodded his head letting out a deep 'yeah' in response.

"ok...but first, let's ride your bike" i hoped of him fixing my jeans running out of the bedroom.

"y/n! you little tease!!" i heard him yell chasing after me.

"i love you"