𝑺𝒖𝒈𝒂𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚

i've been wanting to go to vegas recently so 🤷🏽‍♀️ and wtf is ben talking about 😂💀

pt. 3

after dinner, i remember ben saying that we were going somewhere afterwards. he never did tell me and didn't want to tell so i just sat in the passenger seat clueless on where we were going.

"am i getting kidnapped?" i asked cause i was curious. he laughed and glanced at me. "no, i'm not kidnapping you" he assures. "okay" i nodded my head feeling a little bit less nervous.

oh my god, watch it be a sex store. nooo i want to die just from thinking about that

ben pulled up to the mall and i looked at him. he parked the car and looked at me. probably sensing i was staring at him. "the mall" i say blankly. "yeah, you could buy you a few things. my treat" he handed me and envelope. i looked at him before looking down at it and opening it. a shocked expression came onto my face as i seen money inside of it. i looked at him with my eyebrows still raised. "and how much is this?" i tilted my head.

"twenty grand" he says like it was nothing. "twenty what?" i say astonished. "I've had twenty dollars before. but twenty grand...wow" i say but mostly to myself.

what am i supposed to do with this much money? i never had this much. i feel weird—uncomfortable with this in my hand. aw i don't deserve this

"—y/n"
i come back to reality and see my door open with ben standing beside it. "i'm sorry" i apologize getting out of his car. we head towards the mall. it was night so there wasn't many people to go through.
"buy yourself something nice" he smirks looking at me. "okay—i need to go to the restroom first" i give him the envelope and walk away. "alright. i'll be outside"

i go inside a stall and pull out my phone. i went through my contacts and found maddi's pressing the facetime button.

"helloooo" she greets with a smile putting diana and gina in the frame with her.

"i...can't...lots..of-mon—too much..i...no" i broke down having tears come from my eyes nonstop.

"aww tears of joy. she's so happy" gina smiles taking a bite from her salad. causing maddi to let out a high tone giggle not long before having a laughing fit at gina's dumbness.

"i knew she was going to break down today. i knew it" maddi says nothing helping the situation. "how much?" diana asks. probably the only one who understood some of the words that came out. "twenty grand" i sniffed wiping my tears.

"holy moly! on your first day!?" diana exclaimed. "what did you do, suck him off?!" maddi asked serious cause she wanted an answer. "i'm supposed to be shopping-" i started to say but maddi cut me off.
"then start shopping. and then go to victoria's secret and have sex with him in the dressing room because you need to say thank you-"