-|Fuck Me Like You Hate Me|-

Start from the beginning

"You see mochi? This bastard will never learn." Bunny mutters from the bed where he had sat down to watch the interaction.

Jimin ignores him and focuses his attention on the doctor. "If you still refuse to accept my offer." He lifts the remote up, waving it in front of the doctor's face. "I'll turn this on and leave you to suffer until your dick falls off." He says with a cute smile on his face.

The doctor stays quiet, not phased by Jimin's bluff. But he was getting turned on by this side of Jimin, as much as he hates to admit.

"Going once.."

"You're not gonna do it."

"Going twice." Jimin puts his thumb over the switch, pushing it to the highest setting.

"Okay! You fucking win! I won't hurt anyone anymore." The doctor mutters, feeling his body relax as he watches Jimin toss the device aside.

"I still don't trust him." Bunny says from over at the bed.

"The feeling is mutual." The doctor sneers over to Bunny, then looks to Jimin, waiting for him to release him from the restraints.

"I'm going to release you now, Dr. Jung. If you try anything, we won't hesitate to turn that device on again." Jimin says as he slides his hand to the base of the doctor's cock and gently removes the torture device.

The doctor heaves out a sigh of relief, followed by a low moan as Jimin slowly trials his fingers along the shaft, making his sensitive dick twitch.

Jimin then goes for the restraints, unhooking one of the doctor's wrists, but as he goes for the other, the doctor reaches out and grabs Jimin by the hair, bringing him in for a rough kiss.

Jimin flinches, involuntarily shrieking. The action alone forces his mouth open, allowing the doctor's tongue to slip inside and violate Jimin's mouth.

As quickly as it happens, the doctor pulls away from the kiss, smiling widely like a mad man. "Such a good whore." He growls, going in for another kiss, but Jimin slaps him on the face, making the doctor moan.

Bunny rises from the bed and goes over to them, his eyes burning with hatred at the doctor. "I fucking knew this bastard couldn't be trusted." He says, already reaching to grab the doctor, but Jimin steps in and stops him.

"Let me handle this. I want him to know that I'm not scared of him." Jimin nudges bunny aside and steps before the doctor,  feeling his lips tingle from that kiss. He releases the other wrist from the restraints and immediately the doctor was on him, latching his lips upon Jimin again.

Bunny goes to intervene, but Jimin holds his hand out, halting him as he allows the doctor to kiss him. This change in behavior was odd, making Jimin wonder if perhaps the sexual torture had made him switch to Jay.

The doctor pulls back and looks deeply into Jimin's eyes with lust and hatred. "I'm so fucking angry at the both of you, but horny as hell." He grips Jimin's shirt tightly, wanting to rip it off.

All that sexual torture aroused the doctor so much that he needed a release, meaning he needed Jimin and Bunny's help.

Bunny laughs, calling the doctor a whore. But the doctor doesn't care, all he wants is that sexual relief, and he looks to Jimin, knowing the younger will oblige to it.

"If I do this for you, promise me you'll never hurt me or anyone else ever again." Jimin says, his expression stoic as he watches the doctor groan but nod in response.

"Use your words." Bunny growls as he tightly grabs the doctors arm.

"Alright! I won't hurt you or anyone else anymore!"