- |The Bitch is Back|-

"Berry, berry, strawberry!!"

Hobi happily sings to himself as he eats a few strawberries while sitting in between Dawon and Jimin, the three currently in Dr. Kwon's office.

After the major shock of Hobi's return, they quickly had the doctor come in to check on him, but Hobi began to cry and cling onto Dawon, saying that he was scared of the doctor and the nurses, all being strangers to him.

So Dawon and Jimin had to hold Hobi's hand and comfort him while the doctor did his check up. He decided to wait until later to ask Hobi questions.

For a moment, time stalls as Jimin takes in what was going on.

He is happy that Hoseok is awake, surprised Hobi is back, but nervous because its been an hour and Hobi hasn't shifted to the other alters, or Hoseok.

"Hobi, are you ready to talk to me?" Dr. Kwon asks, speaking calmly as to not make Hobi nervous.

Hobi nods his head, happily munching on his strawberries.

"Okay Hobi, where is Hoseok?"

Hobi shrugs. "I don't know." He says nonchalantly, and continues to munch on his strawberries.

Both Dawon and Jimin share uneasy glances at each other. Normally Hobi would tell him of Hoseok's whereabouts, so the fact that he doesn't know is alarming.

"Okay, what about...Jay?" The doctor asks, yet Hobi shrugs again and turns to his sister.

"Noona, I want to go home." He complains, giving his sister a triangular pout as he tugs on her sleeve, already bored of the doctor and his questions.

"Not yet Hobi, the doctor has a few more questions to ask." Dawon calmly tells him, yet Hobi was not happy with that.

"I want to go home now!" Hobi whines loudly and begins to thrash in his seat. Mentally he is a small child, but physically he is a grown man, so it was hard for Dawon to control him.

"Hobi, please calm down!" Dawon begs him, especially when she sees the doctor reaching for the phone to call the nurses.

"Hobi, look at me." Jimin speaks in satoori, the firm yet coldness of it was enough to make Hobi stop and look at Jimin with sad eyes. "You will go home soon, but first you need to let the doctor do his job." Jimin softens his tone and takes Hobi's hand. "Please, do this for me."

"But hyung...I'm scared of him." Hobi whispers as he looks at Dr. Kwon, then to Jimin again. "Please, take me home." He pleads with such a small voice that it stabs Jimin right in the heart.

Then it dawns on Jimin why Hobi would be scared of the doctor. It's because Hobi is scared of the Mad Doctor, and that fear has projected itself onto other doctors.

"How about this, I'll send him home for the remainder of his recovery, but-" the doctor looks to Dawon. "The royal council will hear of this, and once they know that he's out of the hospital, they will come for him and take him into police custody until the trial starts."

It was like one bad thing after another, a constant wave of bad luck just washing over the Jung siblings, pushing them further into a sea of troubles. Dawon eases out a low sigh, the heavy weight of dread sits firmly on her shoulders, constantly keeping her on edge.

"I will keep my brother with me until the trial begins." Dawon states.

"But your highness-"

"I won't hear another word of it." Dawon raises her tone, shutting up the doctor. "I will keep my brother with me until the day of the trial. If the royal council has a problem with that, they can personally come to me and talk about it." She abruptly stands to her feet, her knees buckle under that heavy weight of dread. "When can my brother be discharged from the hospital."