-|You Need Us|-

A stiff yawn breaks away from Jungkook's parted lips as he sits back on his chair, rubbing circles on his strained eyes from the numerous amount of paperwork scattered on the wooden desk before him.

Jungkook cards his hand through his hair, finding it hard to concentrate when all he can think about is Jimin.

He knows Jimin is with the doctor, and that's the part that bothers him. Jimin is with Hoseok and Hoseok isn't someone to be trusted.

He knows the doctor drugged him, hell, even the doctor himself was drugged, but Jimin got the worst of it and he was sure Jimin most likely woke up this morning with a headache and a slight memory loss.

"Just what the hell are you up to, Jung Hoseok..." Jungkook mutters under his breath as he rummages through his draws, his brows pinching together when he comes across a black folder with the crest of the Jung Family on it.

"That's right...I almost forgot about this.." Jungkook takes out the folder and opens it, revealing the failed agreement between Gwangju and Busan, which led to fall of Gwangju and Busan's take over.

But that was between his father and Hoseok's father. Now that Jungkook is king, this contract is nullified, meaning he can freely give back Gwangju to Hoseok.

But if he does, then that means Hoseok will become king, and if Hoseok becomes king, then Jimin will be king too because they are together.

And that was something Jungkook did not want to see.

"Mochi belongs to us."

Jungkook stands up from his seat, looking around his office for the voice.

"Jimin-ssii is ours."

He frantically whimpers, back hitting against the wall, nearly stumbling over as panic rises within him. "No...this can't be.."

"I miss Jimin-hyung."

"Ahh! STOP!" Jungkook shouts into the air, grabbing a fistful of his hair as those voices all talk at once, voices he was sure the doctor had gotten rid of. "No, no this isn't true!"

He runs to the bathroom and locks himself in. From there, he goes to the sink and turns it on, splashing cold water into his face. The voices all stop, leaving the young king in silence except for the sound of his heavy breaths catching up to him.

This has been happening for a while now. At first he thought it was the stress of returning home and then the deaths of his father and brother, but the more he hears them, the more he began to realize they weren't just ordinary voices in his head.

Jungkook lifts his head up and looks at himself in the mirror, but the reflection looking back wasn't himself. It was another version of him, with long black hair and a lip piercings, accompanied by a wide bunny smile.

"Bunny." Jungkook utters under his breath and the reflection begins to laugh, then suddenly the room begins to spin and Jungkook finds himself being sucked into darkness. 

"What the fuck?" He blinks a few times and looks around his surroundings, seeing nothing but a black void all around except for three figures standing before him.

Bunny was sitting on a chair, hunched forward with a bemused expression, the tip of his tongue playing with his lip ring as he cracks his tattooed knuckles. 

Standing next to him was JK, wearing skin tight jeans, and a black lace see through top, looking happy as ever, or horny, or maybe both.  

And last, but certainly not least, standing next to JK was Kookie, hiding behind JK's leg while giving Jungkook a shy smile.