-|Missing You|-

The fait smell of vanilla touches Jimin's nose, making him a scrunch his face and groan as he stretches and wakes up.

He lets out a stiff yawn, turning his body over, letting the silk sheets slide off and revealing his naked form. He smiles at Hoseok who was in front of his mirror, fully dressed and fixing his hair into place.

"Rise and shine Jimin." The doctor looks at Jimin through the mirror, smirking at his naked lover stretching his small body on his silk sheets.

"Morning hyung." Jimin replies back with a sultry morning voice. "Where are you going?" He asks as he looks out the window and sees that its still early in the morning.

Hoseok grins and goes over to the bed, leans down, and kisses Jimin on the forehead. "I have an important meeting at the Royal Hospital with King Namjoon. I'll be home late tonight." He says as he adjusts his cuffs and glances down at his watch. "I better get going, but here take this." Hoseok reaches into his pocket and takes out his wallet. In it, he takes out a black credit card and places on the side table.

"Use this to entertain yourself." He says, smiling at the elated expression on Jimin's face.

"But hyung, are you sure about this?" Jimin asks, a little hesitant that Hoseok had given him freedom to splurge on his credit card.

Hoseok gives Jimin a kiss. "I'm very sure Jimin. I said I was going to take care of you, right? So let me take care of you." Hoseok kisses Jimin again, this sliding his tongue past Jimin's lips, pushing their tongues together for a hot kiss.

Jimin moans a little, his arms wrap around the doctors neck, pulling him down on the bed and on top of him. He then breaks away, panting a little as he feel his lower body tingle. "Hoseok hyung, can you take care of this for me?" He asks, looking down at his dick that was already hard.

Hoseok pulls away with a chuckle. "Sorry Jimin, you're going to have to fix that yourself. I don't want to get dirty before my meeting." He tells him gently, but even that wasn't enough to stop Jimin from whining like a child.

"Hyung please!! It hurts so much and only you can help me with this!!" Jimin pouts. "Plus I heard morning sex is good for stress relief!" He adds with a small grin.

Hoseok sighs. Jimin has a good point, plus, he can't resist that Jibooty. "Okay, just a quickie." He tells him as he stands at the side of the bed and unzips his pants, tugging it down and pulling out his cock. "Hands and knees, slut." He commands, and Jimin doesn't hesitate to do as told, getting on his hands and knees for Hoseok.

"This will hurt a bit since I'm not prepping you." He warns, grabbing at Jimin's hips and thrusting harshly inside him.

Jimin moans loudly, his back arching as he grabs the bed sheets for support. Hoseok grabs him by the hair and pulls him upwards, with his chest touching Jimin's back.

With this new angle, he directly pounds onto Jimin's sweet spot, making Jimin moan louder and louder until he was practically screaming Hoseok's name.

"That's right Jimin, let it all out." Hoseok growls into his ear, continuing his rough pace as he slides one hand over Jimin's nipple, twisting and turning it with his fingers, earning a high pitched moan from Jimin.

His other hand travels down to Jimin's cock, taking a firm hold of it and pumping really fast. His thumb presses firmly along the slit, squeezing out beads of precum and using it as a lubricant to pump Jimin faster.

Eyes rolling back, head resting on Hoseok's shoulder, Jimin becomes a mess of short breaths and harsh gasps as Hoseok pushes him to his release.

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me good! Fuck me!!" Jimin moans out loud as his breaths become haggard and heavy, his heat clenching around Hoseok's cock,  milking it to the point where the doctor grunts and cums heavily inside Jimin.