-|Sweet Revenge|-

"I wasn't expecting you to come back so soon, Jung Hoseok." Yoongi comments with a small frown as he takes a sip of his coffee.

"I'm surprised too. When you announced your arrival, I had gotten worried something had happened." Taehyung adds as he sips his tea, it being a gift from Hoseok.

The three are sat at the grand dinning table, accompanied by all of the servants and royal guards, all drinking the tea Hoseok had gifted to the king. Even the Royal Doctor, Moonbyul, is with them, sitting next to Hoseok, drinking her portion as well with a timid smile.

"My apologies for coming at such a short notice, I just wanted to stop by and see how Moonbyul was doing." Hoseok turns to her, plastering a fake smile in her presence. "Darling, how are you fairing with these two? I know they can be a handful, especially King Taehyung." He winks at her, making her blush deeply and sip her tea nervously.

"Everything is great. The kings are a pleasure to serve and have not proven and difficulties for me, as of yet." She smiles at the Kings, Taehyung smiles back, but Yoongi remains stone cold, something Moonbyul is already used to.

"If you wanted to know how Moonbyul was doing, you could have just called." Yoongi scoffs. "There was no need for you to waste your time coming down here." He adds with bitterness to his tone. "And further more, I don't understand why you feel the need to serve your tea to all of our servants and guards. They have work to do." He adds, his anger showing through his eyes.

Taehyung sighs loudly, clutching his husbands hand firmly while giving him a stern glare, before looking back to Hoseok with a warm boxy smile. "I'm happy you came to visit." He says, changing the subject. "I almost didn't recognize you with that black hair color. I had gotten used to the orange from before." Taehyung giggles, taking another sip of his tea.

"I decided a change was needed." Says the doctor as he runs his hand through his hair. "Since moving to Seoul, I wanted to start out fresh and new."

"And how is everything in Seoul? Are the Kings treating you well?" Taehyung asks.

Hoseok forces a smile. "They are marvelous." They are fucking bastards. "They welcomed me with open arms, even gave me a private ceremony with the royal family. It was really lovely." Hoseok sips at his tea, his is different, much more lighter, less sweeter that what everyone else is having, aside from Yoongi who is drinking coffee.

Taehyung smiles at that, but there is a look in his eyes, and Hoseok knows it well. He knows Taehyung wants to ask about Jimin.

Yoongi knows it too, his eyes narrowing as he gives his husband a dark glare, as if saying 'don't you fucking dare ask'

Taehyung clears his throat, his smile wavering as he takes another sip of his tea. "I'm glad you are well accommodated in Seoul. Perhaps one day when I'm not too busy, I'll take a trip up there and visit."

"We will take a trip up there and visit." Yoongi mutters. "But as of now, we have to tend to our royal duties." Yoongi stands up, as does his guards and the servants. "All of you, get back to work." He orders out, tossing a glare over to Hoseok. "Tea time is over."

In a quiet rush, the guards leave the room, the servants grab their empty cups and follow as well, all not wanting to anger King Yoongi.

Moonbyul finishes her tea and stands, bowing at both Kings, then turns to Hoseok. "It was a pleasure meeting you again Dr. Jung. Perhaps you would like to accompany me to my office? We can continue our conversation there while the Kings tend to their duties."

Hoseok internally scoffs at her but pushes his lips into a wide smile as he takes her hand and kisses the back of it, making her gasp lightly at the gesture. "I'm sorry darling, but I must go. I have my royal duties to tend to back in Seoul." He says with that same smile as he turns to the Kings and bows.