-|Suffer|-

"Get all the guests out of the mansion, and make sure no reporters are still lingering on the property." Dawon orders her guards as she rips a piece of her gown and uses it like a makeshift gauze to apply pressure to her father's chest wound.

"Where the fuck is the ambulance!" Hoseok snaps at the few servants who stood and watched.

There is shouting and screaming all around, the chorus of chaos at its peak performance.

Hoseok and Dawon are doing all they can to keep their father stable, but the bullet got him on the chest, and he was bleeding out fast.

"Stay calm father, the ambulance will be here soon." Hoseok tells him as he takes off his jacket and places it under his father's head for support. He then places his hand over Dawon's, helping her apply pressure to the wound.

Mr. Jung looks at both his children with admiration. He knows they are giving it their all, but its too late for him. The bullet has hit his left lung and he's bleeding out fast. He won't make it by the time the ambulance arrives.

"Dawon, Hoseok..." Mr. Jung places his hand above theirs. "I love you both so much."

"Don't start with that." Dawon scolds, trying her hardest to keep her voice firm, but her tears betray her as they rim her eyes. "Don't." She grits through her teeth.

"You bastard, you aren't gonna die on us that easily." Hoseok gulps down a lump that was forming in his throat and blinks back the tears. Its funny how he hated his father for causing so much pain to the family, despised his very being, yet deep down Hoseok couldn't stop his emotions from surfacing.

"Take....care...of each other..." Mr. Jung whispers, then his hand slowly slips and falls limp at his side.

"Father..." Dawon stares at her father's face, already knowing that he was gone. The pain hits her, but she closes her eyes and inhales deeply, allowing a few tears of grief to fall.

Hoseok takes his bloody hand off his father's chest and touches his neck, finding no pulse. "He's gone." He says as he puts his hand over his fathers eyes and closes them.

Dawon opens her eyes and look away from the body, knowing that she'll break down if she stares at it too long.

"My queen, the ambulance has arrived as well as the police." A royal guard informs her.

"It's too late for an ambulance. My father is gone." She says as she gets up and looks over across the room, at King Jungkook sitting on the floor with a blank face while holding his dead mother in his arms.

"Have the police search the mansion, and keep all the servants in the main hall until they are done." Dawon gets into her role as queen effortlessly, despite the pain of grief clenching her heart. "I want a full investigation on who that man was and who he worked for." She points to the dead assassin who killed her father.

While Dawon gives out the orders, the paramedics arrive on the scene and quickly take away Mr. Jung's body and the Queen of Busan's.

Jungkook continues to blankly stare at his mother's body, unable to compose any emotions for her loss. Much like Hoseok and Dawon, there is a part of him that is grieving, but his resentment for her overlays his grief.

Hoseok approaches Jungkook while the paramedics leave with the queen's body.

"I'm sorry for your loss." He says, Jungkook hums at Hoseok's words.

"I'm sorry too." He says, looking over at Mr. Jung's body as they place it in a body bag and leave with it.

"Sir, if I may." A Busan royal guard approaches the king, giving him a full bow before speaking. "Sir, we have searched the entire mansion as well as the premises, and we can't find him."