-|Taste Of Your Own Medicine|-

"You can run, but you can't hide from me."

Jimin covers his mouth, pushing down his hysteria as he listens for the Mad Doctor's footsteps. He is hiding under a bed, inside a random room he ran into on the second floor while fleeing from the doctor's grasp.

His heart was pulsating harshly, making Jimin's chest ache and forcing out a whimper with each step he hears from the doctor.

He wants to run back to Jungkook and see if he's alright, but he can't with the Mad Doctor walking the halls looking for him.

"Why don't you come out and play with me Jimin? I won't hurt you, I swear I wont." Jimin could practically hear the doctor chuckling at his own words, which further reels him into hysteria, forcing another whimper to escape him.

The footsteps become louder and louder, until Jimin sees the doctor standing at the door to the room where he was hiding in.

He can see the doctor's shoes, and the bloody end of the wooden beam he used to knock out Jungkook.

"I've been waiting in depths of Hoseok's mind, biding my time until I make my return." He enters the room, dragging the end of the wooden beam on the  ground as he goes, taking small strides as he walks over to the large wardrobe.

Jimin hears him open it, the doctor curses when he doesn't find him and goes over to the closet, finding nothing either.

"I've missed you Jimin. I missed wrapping my hands around that pretty little neck and watching the life fade from your eyes." he opens another closet, drawing closer and closer to the bed, until he stops right in front of Jimin's hiding spot.

The doctor stares at the mattress, a smile slowly appearing on his lips as he knows Jimin is hiding under the bed. It was the only place he hasn't checked.

"Come out, come out, where ever you are." The doctor says with a sing song tone as he slowly reaches his hand down, fluttering his fingers along the material.

Jimin literally feels his body jolt with a high voltage of fear running through it, accelerating his heart to a dangerously high amount of beats.

As the doctor was about to pull up the bed skirt, a loud crash from downstairs catches his attention, making him snap his head over to the door with a grunt.

"The little whore must be downstairs." He mutters under his breath, and Jimin watches him leave the room, waiting a few minutes before he crawls out from underneath the bed.

"Fuck!" Jimin whispers to himself, forcing his legs to move as he walks to the door and peeks outside into the hall, not seeing the doctor at all.

Jimin was honestly too frightened to go any further, but the thought of Jungkook being helpless and alone gives him enough motivation to move out into the hall and down to the grand staircase again.

Paranoia seeps through the cracks of Jimin's mind as he looks all around incase the doctor was around. He really was scared of the doctor, but Jay's words echoed in his head, reminding him that if he shows fear to the doctor, he'll never overcome him.

"I won't be scared of him anymore." Jimin tells himself, giving him a boost of confidence and courage as he makes his way back to the throne room.

But as he rounds a corner, a large wooden beam swings straight for his head.

Jimin quickly dodges it with a side step, putting distance between himself and the crazy doctor.

"You're mine now, bitch!" The doctor sneers at Jimin, his lips reel back into a disgusting snarl, showing off his perfectly straight teeth.