- |Daddy|-

"Daddy...I can't sleep" Kookie mumbles under his breath as he rubs his eyes slowly before looking over to Hoseok and Jimin. His eyes widen, breath hitching into the back of his throat as he see's Hoseok holding onto Jimin's leaking cock. 

"White candy!" Kookie squeals out happily

Hoseok quickly shoves Jimin off his lap and sits at the edge of the bed. "Kookie...what are you doing here?" Hoseok asks as he tries to keep himself calm. 

Inside the doctor was panicking, screaming for an answer as to how the fuck did Kookie come back. He was sure that he had gotten rid of Jungkook's child personality, traumatizing it to the point where is disappeared. Even Jungkook told him he couldn't feel Kookie anymore yet...here he was as if nothing ever happened. 

"I was lonely and I missed you daddy." says Kookie as he approaches the bed and sits next to Hoseok. He smiles brightly to the doctor then looks over to Jimin whose face was riddled with shock. "But I missed Jimin hyung even more." he says, reaching out to touch Jimin. "We all missed you Jimin."

Jimin retracts from Kookie and snuggles up against Hoseok, too freaked out by what's going on. "Jungkook, is this a joke?" he asks and Kookie tilts his head, brows furrowing in as he gives Jimin a pout. 

"Jimin hyung, i'm Kookie! Your friend!" Kookie whines. "Did you forget me?" he whines even louder, his eyes glossing over with tears. 

"Go along with it." Hoseok whispers into Jimin's ear and smiles over to Kookie. "Kookie, tell me, why can't you sleep?" Hoseok gently asks as he holds his arms out for Kookie, but the younger shakes his head and squeezes his pink bunny for comfort. 

"I had a nightmare that daddy was mean to me and Jimin hyung. He hurt us really badly." Kookie narrows his eyes at Hoseok in judgement. "Daddy is a bad man and bad men deserve to be punished." he says rather darkly.

"Hyung, I don't feel comfortable anymore." Jimin whispers, keeping his eyes on Kookie who was now glaring daggers at Hoseok. 

Hoseok clears his throat, assessing the situation at hand. This was certainly unexpected and no doubt did it pull back all the progress he made with Jungkook.

"Kookie, daddy is really sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." Hoseok says lightly, coaxing the younger male into submission.

"You hurt Jimin hyung too. Say sorry to Jimin hyung." Kookie demands, furrowing his brows together as he stomps his foot on the ground.

"Hoseok hyung already apologized to me." Jimin assures as he holds Hoseok's hand firmly. "He felt really bad about what he did and decided to take very special care of me, right hyung?" Jimin winks at Hoseok, the doctor returns a smile to Jimin.

"Yes, I was just giving Jimin some special care to make up for being so mean to him." says the doctor as he rubs Jimin's thigh tenderly, silently thankful that Jimin went along with it. 

Kookie's eyes widen again as he looks down at Jimin's crotch, seeing the wet spot from his cum. He feels his cock painfully twitch, making him whimper lowly. "Daddy...I want you to take special care of me too." he says, pulling Hoseok's hand over his crotch. "I want you to make the white candy come out of me." 

"NO Kookie! I can't do that!" Hoseok groans as he feels the bulge in Jungkook's pants and forces himself to pull his hand away.

Kookie whines loudly and throws himself on the bed, doing a tantrum like a three year old. "NOT FAIR!" he cries and hits Hoseok with his pink bunny. "I want daddy to make me feel special!" he wails, eyes brimming on the verge of tears. 

Hoseok rubs his face, not believing that this was happening again. Jimin sees the doctor's distress and goes over to Kookie. "It's alright Kookie. Jimin hyung will make you feel better." he says and holds Kookie in his arms, cradling him like a child. 

Kookie instantly stops crying and nuzzles his face into the crook of Jimin's neck, his breath fans across Jimin's skin, making him bite back the urge to moan.

"Jimin hyung, will you make the white candy come out of me?" he flutters his lashes while giving Jimin the perfect look of innocence. 

Jimin looks to Hoseok, who returns a stern glare to Jimin. Jimin clears his throat and smiles down at Kookie. "Why not just cuddle here with Hoseok hyung and I? We can make you feel special like that." he suggest. 

"I have a better idea!" Kookie Jumps off the bed, bounces happily as he runs to the door and throws it wide open. "Let's play hide and seek! Daddy, Jimin hyung, you have to find me!" Kookie laughs hysterically as he runs out into the hallway. 

Hoseok and Jimin stare at the empty door frame, mouths open with shock, before pulling themselves together and jumping off the bed after Kookie. 

"Jimin, we need to make sure he doesn't leave the mansion." Hoseok says as he runs down the hall and towards the stairs to the main hall. 

"I doubt he'd leave on his own if he's stuck in little space." Jimin replies. "But I thought Jungkook's child personality was gone, what happened?"

"I have no clue what's going on and that's the scary part." Hoseok says as he reaches the front door and groans to find it open. "Fuck, he actually ran outside."

"Hyung, you go outside and look for him, I'll search the mansion just in case." Jimin suggests. 

"If you find Kookie, bring him back to my room." Hoseok says before leaving outside. 

Jimin goes down the hallways leading to the dinning room area, calling out the prince's name. "Kookie? Kookie! Where are you?" he enters the dinning room but finds nothing. 

"Alright Kookie, it's time to come out!" Jimin calls for the prince as he goes back upstairs.

He goes down the hall, calling Kookie's name over and over until he stops in front of the prince's door.

"Kookie?" Jimin pushes the door open and looks inside the room. He see its messy with toys everywhere and on the bed was a large lump hiding underneath the blanket.

The lump started giggling and Jimin knew it has to be the prince. "Kookie?" Jimin calls out as he grabs the blanket and yanks it off the prince.

Kookie lets out a squeal, jumping excitedly on his bed like a little child. "Jimin hyung found me!"

"Yes I did." Jimin says with a strained smile and rubs the back of his head. "Kookie, why did you run away like that?"

"Because I want to play." Kookie giggles. "I want to have some fun with Jimin hyung. We all want to have fun with you." he says, his voice lowering a few octaves as his innocent gaze turns hard as ice. 

Jimin backs up, the feeling of unease settles in the pit of his stomach at the dark gaze in Kookie's eyes

Jimin backs up, the feeling of unease settles in the pit of his stomach at the dark gaze in Kookie's eyes. He knows Kookie is not there anymore, so that leaves him wondering just who is talking to him now. 

"Jimin-ssii.."