-| One Big Happy Family |-

One month later

"As of today, you have officially completed one month and are hereby ready to be released back into society." Dr. Lin reads off from the papers on her desk, then signs a few more. "How do you feel?" She asks, glancing to Hoseok.

"It has been a tough month for me, but I feel good, and I'm ready to go home." He tells her with a bright smile. 

That whole month in the mental hospital was tough for Hoseok and his alters. They were angry and scared, but Dr. Lin stood by her word and took care of them. She took her time to get to know the alters, learning about their likes and dislikes, doing all she can to make them comfortable.

Jay warmed up to her very quickly, even going as far as giving her advice on clothes and makeup. He also flirted a lot with the nurses, both male and female.

Hobi was a little harder to work with, being very shy and closed off at first. He cried a lot, wanting to go home with Dawon and Jimin.

Dawon and Jungkook couldn't stay in Seoul for too long due to the fact that they had to return to their districts to get the process of electing government officials to take over.

So Jimin stood in Seoul, living in an apartment that Jungkook bought for him. Jimin would go everyday to the hospital to visit Hobi, which helped Dr. Lin out a lot.

Dr. Lin was able to get the child to befriend her, and even spoiled him with treats and toys. Of course she had Jimin help so Hobi would feel happy and comfortable.

As for the Mad Doctor, he was a nightmare to deal with.

Dr. Lin has witnessed aggressive and evil alters before, but the Mad Doctor was just a different type of evil. She deemed him too dangerous, especially when he tried to kill a nurse one night by strangulation.

She tried to help to him, but Dr. Jung would insult and threaten to kill her and everyone in the building.

So she gave Hoseok the pills she presented at the trial, which basically helped Hoseok suppress the Mad Doctor, pushing him far back into Hoseok's mind.

She knows the pills are not going to get rid of the alters, but it helps Hoseok control them.

"How are Jay and Hobi?" Dr. Lin asks.

I can't wait to see daddy and kookie!
I can't wait to sit on Satan's dic-

"Both are excited to leave." He chuckles, mentally pushing back Jay and his perverted thoughts.

Dr. Lin nods. "And what about Dr. Jung? Can you feel him?"

Hoseok's face falls, eyes darting to the ground as his chest clenches tight. "Barely..." he mumbles. "He's weak, that's all I can say."

Dr. Lin sees how visibly sad Hoseok is and gets out her seat, going over to stand next to Hoseok. "I know this may seem cruel, but it's better to let him go."

Hoseok nearly loses his breath, his head feeling fuzzy. He knows the doctor is watching and he can feel a tinge of anger radiating from the doctor, but the medicine in his system is doing it's job in keeping the doctor away. 

"Why couldn't you work with him a little more?"

Dr. Lin sighs. "You think I haven't? I've tried, but he keeps resisting me, and I can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped."

Hoseok frowns. "I used to be a doctor too." He looks her in the eyes, a haze of anger emerges within them. "If someone doesn't want to be helped, that's an even bigger reason to help them."